Chapter 46: Mission Success

Scholars have determined that the Fountain of Life has a productive effect, which is a major discovery. And five milliliters of the fountain of life and dilute with pot of water to act on crops. This is great news. With the help of the Fountain of Life, it is undoubtedly equivalent to having an extra golden finger.

The most important thing now is whether they can get more fountain of life.

The news was quickly reported to Xiao Qingshu and Fang Cheng.

The last time Xiao Qingshu drove there himself, and took a few large buckets to fill them. It was a natural lake with deep weeds, and the residents living nearby would never go there. Since this water is so effective. They'd better take the park.

It is now owned by one of the leader of the group, that is, the salesman.

In the conference room, only Fang Cheng, Xiang Yizhou, and Xiao Qingshu were discussing countermeasures who knew about this.

    Xiao Qingshu said: "We have a lot of people now, we don't have enough food, and the combat team has not yet formed a large scale. I suggest that the ceremony be followed by soldiers."

    Xiang Yizhou scoffed at this idea: "Naive. Think about it in another way, if others want to take things from you, will you agree?"

    Xiao Qingshu stopped talking after being stunned by his words.

    Fang Cheng said: "Just grab it."

The fountain of life is the key to increasing food production in the last days, and they must get it there at all costs.

    As soon as Fang Cheng's voice fell, Xiao Qingshu said: "Okay."

In fact, the two camps where the salesman and the teacher are located, it is not easy to control the entire C City, and there are many areas where there that is not used.

 There are old buildings near the artificial lake where the Fountain of Life is located, so it won't be difficult to grab it. But taking territory from others is a taboo, and others will retaliate against them.

The other two groups have been stationed in the city for a whole year. Although they developed rapidly, their foundation was not as stable as the other two groups.

    In general, they don't want conflicts.

    Fang Cheng said: "I checked just now, and our forum has 300,000 simultaneous online users." There are still computers in the city at this time, and only a small number of people can log in. This kind of influence is already very large."

Fang Cheng after a pause, he said, "Others have already noticed us, and there will be a battle sooner or later. The importance of the fountain of life is self-evident. Instead of waiting to be beaten, it is better to tear a hole in this matter first."

    Fang Cheng After speaking, the other two also agreed.

"Just do it like this."

Go out this time to grab the territory. Both Xiang Yizhou's first battle team and Xu Liang's second battle team set off. Xiao Qingshu and Fang Cheng sit in the base camp.

Their combat pairs usually have to do daily protection work, as well as the important task of fighting against zombies.

    Before leaving, Xiao Qingshu said to the two groups.

"Our goal is to seize the territory, don't be obsessed with fighting for a quick victory. It's best to come back before dark."

The weather becomes extreme at night. These combat teams are all their treasures, and even losing one person will make them feel extremely distressed.

    "Yes."

The people from the two teams said loudly at the same time, their voices were very loud.

    They took their own cars and left by two routes.

    Fang Cheng watched them leave. He turned to Xiao Qingshu.

"How is the preparation of the hospital going?"

Zombies besieged the city, and many hospitals suffered heavy casualties, so they canceled the hospital project. But many of the common people are already sick. In the last days, it can only be maintained with medication.

    Things in the hospital are urgent.

  "I have already found some doctors in the Department of Medicine, Surgery and Emergency Department of Pediatrics in the registration form. However, several hospitals here have been severely damaged, and we have to start from scratch."

Now the only one that is completely preserved and has powerful functions is the operating room on Fangcheng Mountain .

 When Xiao Qingshu wanted to restore the hospital, he seemed to have endless strength all over his body.

"There is me over here."

His ability can perform operations on everyone, and the hemostatic effect is particularly good, which must be stronger than before. They came one by one.

Xiao Qingshu said, "There is also good news that the kindergarten is about to be built, and the children will be taken care of by then."

The common people have been locked at home for more than a year, and they have long felt uncomfortable. Now there was something to do, and even the toughest starching jobs were up for grabs. Earn some crystals, and then buy some delicious food when the supermarket is open, so as to improve everyone's life.

The people here can find something to do, and those who can't find it can go to farm. They stripped the floor tiles in the community. Spread the soil, and plant all the places that can be planted.

    Here is a look in full swing.

Xu Liang and the others didn't come back that day, and only sent someone back at noon the next day to announce the good news: "The boss asked me to tell you that we occupied the place without spending a single soldier, we should arrange more people to garrison and secure the place, he also told that he won’t come back for now.”

    Xiao Qingshu was overjoyed when he heard this. “That’s great, I’ll send someone over now, you’ve done a great job. I’ll ask the back kitchen to cook meat for you later."

    The person's eyes lit up: "That's great!"

Fang Cheng directly asked someone to carry a hundred catties of pork down from the mountain. Wherever it goes, a combat team must be rewarded for their first mission success.