Chapter 31: Three Major Groups

Stir-fried vegetables with sausages was nothing before the end of the world, but now they taste the salty sausages, they are really touched, everyone eats a big bowl of rice, because the food at home is in short supply, and rice is not something they can eat whenever they want . This time, Fang Cheng opened his own small warehouse.

For them, eating so well is no less than New Year's Eve.

Xiao's father said: "If I can eat this every day, I will be willing to die."

Xiao's mother slapped him hard: "What nonsense, good days are yet to come." .

No matter what, there is delicious food, and the atmosphere is full of relaxation and joy.

After taking a shower and having dinner, everyone returned to the room, feeling as if it was before the end of the world.

The next day, Old Man Liu came to Fang Cheng.

"Vegetables can be mass-produced now, but the grain has not yet mastered the method of planting. The soil is actually not suitable for growing grains. The seedlings have germinated after planting, but until the harvest, we couldn't take it lightly."

Fang Cheng said: "Thanks for your hard work."

Anyway, this is good news for everyone. Their recruitment message was sent out, and Xiang Yizhou wanted to keep an eye on it to see if anyone wanted to come.

Fang Cheng and Xiao Qingshu are at the base.

There are many old, weak, sick and disabled people at the base. Old man Liu gave them some seeds to reclaim some land. If the output of this land increases in the future, they will be able to achieve self-sufficiency.

Xiang Yizhou didn't come back until noon, which made everyone a little puzzled, because the temperature was going to cool down soon.

But he didn't come back, and everyone didn't worry too much, because after entering the end of the world, everyone has mastered this rule proficiently, and his skills are the best among everyone.

Xiao Qingshu also asked Fang Cheng, "Would you like to have another examination?"

Fang Cheng nodded in agreement, and he was also curious about how the little guy in his stomach was doing.

After a while, Xiao Qingshu said: "It's a very strong little baby."

Fang Cheng was also a little happy. The weather cooled down after noon, this time Xiao Qingshu and Fang Cheng stayed here, the lounge here is a simple house.

After a brief inspection, basically everyone's room has quilts and other things to keep out the cold. Although it is cold, there is at least a place to shelter from the wind and rain.

But even so, Fang Cheng wasn't satisfied, and said: "It's best to restore the heating. Let everyone warm up, otherwise it's not a solution to continue like this."

Xiao Qingshu said: "I've tried my best now, the other gangs outside don't care about the lives of ordinary people at all."

Fang Cheng said: "Others are others, we are us."

The temperature outside has completely cooled down, and the sky has begun to snow heavily. In the middle of the night, there was a sound of a car.

When on duty, two people are together to avoid accidents. Just as Fang Cheng got up and went out, Xiao Qingshu stopped him.

"I'll go and see."

After a while, the sound of the engine turned off.
Xiao Qingshu and Xiang Yizhou came in together.

Even though Xiang Yizhou was wearing a thick down jacket, he was still shivering from the cold. It was still warm in their room, and it gradually eased up a little.

Fang Cheng said: "Why have you been out for so long?"

Xiang Yizhou said: "It's a complete mess outside now."

He wanted to go out and recruit some people, but he haven't found someone, fortunately, he found some special news. Staying on the mountain where it is not sensitive to the news, so he made a decisive decision to take a thorough stroll around the city first, and then talk about the rest.

Humans are originally social animals, and everyone longs for a place of protection in the last days. Now they are divided into three groups, and the leaders of each group are ability users.

There is an ice-type one. It is said that before the end of the world, he was a junior high school class teacher. He took the lead in occupying several warehouses, and now there is a lot of food and water. It is precisely because he has such unique resources that many followers followed him. The second one is a fire-type ability user. He used to be a veteran. He has some weapons.

As for the third ability user who was born as a salesman, the wealth and women in his hands are now in abundance. Most of the people with a bit of talent and ability are recruited by these three big gangs, and they can only recruit some retail investors.

Xiang Yizhou said with a bad face, "Someone noticed when I went out to find out the news."

It took him a lot of time to get rid of them. After all, being able to afford such a powerful ship* in the apocalypse without seeming to be obviously hungry is quite daunting.

(T/N: not literally ship used to sail but it means a Backer)

Unexpectedly, in such a situation outside, Xiao Qingshu said: "I'll go meet them tomorrow when I'm completely healed!"

Fang Cheng has the experience of rebirth, he is no stranger to these things, and he has already knew about the three groups. He has a very good partner, but he haven't told Xiang Yizhou and the others yet.