Chapter 29: Find A Way

Fang Cheng lay alone in the lounge for a while, feeling a little tired from beheading two level 5 zombies just now.

He is only pregnant for three months so his stomach is still flat, and he can't see anything at all. Fang Cheng gently put his hand on his belly, and he can feel a thin electric current, which is crisp and numb, as if talking to a baby and playing.

Fang Cheng has always been addicted to this subtle connection since the day before yesterday.

After playing for a while, Fang Cheng withdrew his hand and took a simple shower before coming out.

Fang Quan is unloading. This is vegetables grown from the mountains, vegetable porridge is the only food here. Use a spoonful of oil, rice and vegetables live together, and add a pinch of salt when cooked. It tastes fresh and salty, so eating like this can save food.

Food is a life-saving thing in the last days, and their base can only do this in order to ensure that more people can survive.

Fang Cheng watched his younger brother unloading the goods and wanted to help him, but he was rejected.

"Brother, I can do it by myself. You should rest more recently."

Every time he saw his brother to go out to kill zombies with Xiang Yizhou, he felt like his heart hangs on thread.*

(T/N: feeling nervous)

Fang Cheng was a little uncomfortable. He was a man after all, and he didn't want to be protected like a giant panda.

"I'm fine."

"By the way, the current food is enough for how long?"

When it came to the matter of food, Fang Quan frowned firmly, and said, "We can still eat it for five days."

Their porridge is already thin enough, but more than a hundred people can eat three meals a day. It will not be able to meet the basic needs.

There is food in Fangcheng's warehouse, but it hasn't been taken out yet, and even if it is taken out, it is not enough for so many people to chew. Seeing the food in the kitchen being consumed every day, everyone is really flustered.

Fang Cheng said: "When I came out, old man Liu seemed to have some good news. He was cultivating corn."

Corn can be boiled, or it can be dried and ground into powder. That way they have a staple food. Everyone has been growing vegetables before, and the corn can be planted successfully, so they don't have to worry about everyone's food in a short time.

Fang Quan was not as optimistic as his elder brother, "Brother Liu Man has not responded to the news about buying corn seeds."

Fang Cheng said: "It doesn't work, I will take Xiang Yizhou and Xiao Qingshu to the seed shop outside tomorrow to have a look. "

Seeds are not suitable for eating or drinking, even if you want to plant them, you need land. Most people don't know how to try it. Besides, there must be many seeds for a store that can be opened. It's nothing to ask for some.

"Brother..." Fang Quan frowned.

But Fang Cheng chuckled, and said: "Xiao Quan, why are you like a little old man who cares about everything? Don't worry, I will definitely come back safely."

Fang Cheng hadn't talked to Fang Quan so intimately for a long time. A little embarrassed, he turned his face to the side, his ears were red as he said, "I'm not doing this for you, I'm worried about my little nephew who hasn't been born yet."

Fang Quan wanted to repair his relationship with his brother, but Fang Quan didn't dare to accept the kindness offered by his brother.

Fang Cheng smiled and said nothing. Then go out and call Xiang Yizhou, Fang Cheng can now borrow the ability of the lightning ability, Xiang Yizhou is of the fire type ability, the combination of the two people's abilities is quite invincible,

Fang Cheng said: "Where is Xiao Qingshu?"

Xiang Yizhou said: "I don't know, I guess he is hanging the pot to help the world again."

Ever since he awakened his ability to materialize the scalpel, he has been crazy, thinking about saving people all day long, the key is to save them back. He have to take care of the rice, and now there is almost no rice for the pot, and the seeds are very important.

Fang Cheng said: "If we drive fast, we should be able to reach the nearby seed shop within half an hour. Hurry up, the temperature will change in a while."

Sudden changes in temperature differences have become normal in the last days, and they have to come back before the temperature drops .

Xiang Yizhou said: "Got it."

He is now driving an off-road vehicle almost at the speed of a racing car, and after a search, he goes out. There is another thing that Fang Cheng thinks about. Taking advantage of this trip down the mountain to buy more baby supplies, he can now gradually feel the existence of the baby, and he is still quite looking forward to this little life.