Chapter 7: News

Xiao Xu is a night owl. He is surfing the Internet at two o'clock in the morning. He is still there, and Hun'er is about to fall asleep. In fact, he was sleepy, but it was his strong will that supported him to browse for a while.

Suddenly seeing that there were as many as 99 unviewed chat messages in the small chat group he frequented, he suddenly became curious.

There were only ten people in their small group, and there were only three night owls including him, and there was no news at one o'clock in the morning. What's wrong? He clicked in and pulled the news to the top.

It was he who posted a screenshot, opened it and said that the end of the world is coming, and asked everyone to think about safety and store up water and food.

"Fuck, is it real or not?" Xiao Xu also joined their discussion.

Posted a gossip: "Are there still people talking about the end of the world these days? I haven't heard the story of the wolf coming."

The other is their online brother. Although no one has seen it, he always forms a game team with them, even though they are not in the same city. But we have known each other for many years.  "Maybe it's true."

The frequent occurrence of weird celestial phenomena recently always makes people uneasy.

When Fa Xiao heard this, he became excited and said: "Then hurry up and destroy it."

For some reason, Xiao Xu's heart skipped a beat. There was a little change. He didn't think about the end of the day, but now he don't feel sleepy when someone mentions it. Browsing to his social software.

Sure enough, several big views have reposted it.

There are already a lot of people surfing the Internet at night, and the big views comment area has aroused a lot of discussion.

"Fake news detention warning."

"It's better to believe that there is something or not."

"Why don't we buy something, even if it's an oolong incident, and keep it at home when you want to eat it."

"Yes, I will buy tomorrow. I happen to have a fever recently, please take time off to go to the supermarket."

"I'll buy some too!"

"Hey, you found that none of the government woke up, and those posts were all deleted."

Everyone was surprised to find out.Some people breathed a sigh of relief,
"This is a big joke, man, go in, no one will give you a box lunch."

Some people are always restless, ah, the end of the world, that is no joke.

Although the governments promptly deleted those viral troll posts, the news had already spread, and screenshots had already been posted in *Moments or small groups, and the news could not be blocked by blocking.

(T/N: a type of social media maybe)

Early the next morning, a message came from Fang Cheng's mobile phone. It was an air ticket issued by his mother. Fang Cheng checked the time and was just in time to pick it up.

Xiao Qingshu still had to pick up the car, so he said to Fang Cheng while eating instant noodles, "Oh, did you hear that, some people say that the end of the world is coming." The more sensational news this is, the more it will attract everyone's attention.

Fang Cheng said: "Oh, that's right!"

Xiao Qingshu began to popularize science with him: "A person sent a message in the middle of the night, and it was spread everywhere. He asked everyone to stock up, and many people really went. I watched the short video. The supermarket starts queuing early in the morning. There are still a lot of idlers these days." Although he felt that the other party was playing a prank, he still said: "Why don't we buy some too."

"Do you believe it?"

" Go with the crowd, everyone else will buy it, let's just buy it, and eat and drink whatever we want."

Fang Cheng said, "Buy it, I'll pick up my mom and brother later. By the way, tell your parents to buy some too. This kind of news won't be groundless."

Xiao Qingshu said with a smile: "People bought it a long time ago, and my mother passed the news to me. She lined up early in the morning to buy dried noodles and eggs, but take it seriously. You urged me to buy it quickly, I will go later, I will bring back what you want to eat."

Fang Cheng said: "I want to drink yogurt."

Xiao Qingshu said: "Okay, I'm leaving." Then he opened the map and said: "Hey, there is a traffic jam on the road, so I really have to ask for leave to go to the supermarket."

Now at nine o'clock in the morning, the morning rush hour has passed, traffic jams are very abnormal at this time.

Fang Cheng said: "Change the road."

Xiao Qingshu nodded in agreement, Fang Cheng told him the password of the villa, if he came back early, he could leave first.

Fang Cheng checked the Internet, although the warning he posted yesterday was deleted. But today there are many new posts. They are all talking about the inexplicable low-grade fever of many people recently, and then think of the weird astronomical phenomena.

It is said that at this time, in order to avoid panic, the people above will control, quickly refute the rumors and delete the post, but this time it seems that no one cares at all. People who often surf the Internet feel that this is abnormal, and if it is really the end, it seems that there is nothing they can do. But that post made them stock up.

They really think this is the only thing they can do, even the most homely people are out of the house, don't care about anything else, they go to the supermarket to buy something first.

Everyone became inexplicably frenzied with hoarding goods, and even those who didn't want to hoard goods rushed to buy when they heard the news.

Just as Fang Cheng went out, he received a call. He said on the phone, "Hi, I'm a butcher in a supermarket. I want to ask, do you want any more meat?"

Fangcheng bought the thousand jin of meat from them before, and he used some tricks to get it from them. The female manager then got the phone and call him immediately.

If his meat goes through the supermarket channel, he will have to deduct 20% of it. If he doesn't go through the supermarket, isn't the money just for nothing. He thought about making a phone call to ask Fang Cheng if he wanted anything else, it was just a phone call, nothing was lost!

"Is it supermarket meat that has passed the quarantine?"

Fang Cheng's heart moved, the more such things the better. But if he buy more meat, he have to buy a few more freezers to store it. When the butcher in the supermarket heard that he was interested.

"Yes, we have all the procedures here, so you can eat with confidence. I have been selling meat in the supermarket for several years. If there is any problem, you can come to me, how much do you want? Meat is in high demand now, so I'll keep it if you want it."

Fang Cheng said: "I want another one thousand catties of pork meat and one thousand catties of beef meat."

The butcher in the supermarket was very happy when he heard this, and he felt that this call was really worth it, even though the meat is in the supermarket. Selling ​​it have to give the supermarket a rebate. Fangcheng wants a large amount, so he can make a lot of money if he doesn't go to the supermarket.

Fang Cheng made an appointment with him to pick up the meat at night, and ordered a few freezers with the largest capacity 700L at the local mall in advance. The other party called him immediately, and agreed to deliver the goods in the afternoon. Fang Cheng said that there is something to do now, and he will send it after his call in the afternoon.

When Fang Cheng drove out and passed a seed shop, he stopped and bought a bunch of fruit and vegetable seeds and fertilizers on the spur of the moment, and put them in the trunk before heading to the airport. He was going to see his mother soon, and his mood was a little complicated.