Chapter 36: High Technology

Holding the baby in one hand, Fang Cheng called everyone over for a meeting. It was the first time for the child to feel so many people after opening his eyes, and he was not afraid at all, and would wiggle his little butt from time to time to attract others' attention. Being hugged by Fang Cheng and patted gently, the little guy was behave.

Only then did everyone's attention turn away from the boy.
Fang Cheng talked about this, and said to Yizhou: "He may not be reliable."

    "Our information is still too little."

Xiao Qingshu turned the scalpel, since the end of the world, the scalpel is his best partner, he can't leave it in his body at all.

    Liu Mandao: "Then what shall we do now?"

    Everyone was silent.

    Xu Liang, who hadn't spoken at this time, said, "I'll go down and find out."

He has been depressed for a while since he was rescued, and he has been like an invisible person in the villa, with no sense of existence.

But right now everyone's attention is on him. Before the end of the world, he was the king of soldiers. And having received professional training, it is the most suitable for him to go out.

    Opinions were adopted quickly. Fang Cheng said: "Pay attention to safety."

Xu Liang nodded heavily. "I also hid a batch of weapons. When I come back, let's take these weapons back, so we won't be afraid of anyone."

As soon as the words fell, many people present became excited. Weapons, the most scarce thing in the last days. Although the ability users  are good, but ability users are a minority after all, if ordinary people can have enough combat power, it will be great.

Fortunately, Xu Liang had hidden his armory at the beginning, otherwise all the things would be taken away by his friend.

Xu Liang is going out for a few days to find out what's going on with the three major groups outside and whether this new team is reliable and if they can cooperate.

Xu Liang drove away quickly. Before leaving, Fang Cheng send him some things, including alcohol, a small gauze medicine box, canned fruit and instant noodles. These vegetarian items can be exchanged for supplies.

After Xu Liang left, Fang Cheng also ordered the mountain and at the foot of the mountain to enter emergency relief. Except for the experimental field and the pool, other grains were recovered as much as possible. If one can dry it quickly, if they can’t, then they can take out the fruit and vegetable dryer at home, and use precious electricity to get the food out. Not only that, but also to pick out relatively capable people and let Xiao Qingshu take them to exercise.

After that, a small team will be formed to patrol every day. Although they have been living this kind of secluded life at the very edge of the city, the lack of food in the city is almost drive everyone crazy. In case someone really pays attention to this side, they can find out in time to avoid greater losses.

Everyone was nervous, but the mountain was absolutely safe. At the beginning, for the sake of safety here, the beauty was even abandoned, and many protective fences were installed. Fang Cheng held the little boy in his arms, and the little guy in his arms seemed to feel his anxiety, so he groaned twice.

Fang Cheng immediately lowered his head and looked at the little guy in his arms. The little guy raised a smile, as if coaxing Fangcheng. Fang Cheng's heart softened.

"It's okay, dad will protect you."

The little guy groaned a few times, Fang Cheng hugged the child, and the little guy smiled at him. Such a small child is quite cute.  Fang Cheng didn't want to stay in the small room with him all day, so he walked around the villa with the child in his arms.

Now is the time to rush to harvest food, and most people are outside. Fang Cheng also wanted to go out, but the child in his arms couldn't let go. Xiao Zai Zai is everyone's apple of the eye* and everyone doesn't let Fang Cheng go out at all, and Fang Cheng only knows what's going on outside when he reports every day.

(T/N: apple of the eye means favorite.)

Xiao's father and Xiao's mother looked at the little boy with great interest as if he's a treasure.
"The little guy looks so good-looking."

They are old people who like children, and originally wanted to urge Xiao Qingshu to find a lover, but now in the end of the world, they skipped that step directly. Urging Xiao Qingshu to give them a grandson to play with. The frightened Xiao Qingshu trained at the foot of the mountain for several days and dared not go up the mountain at all. 

"Yeah, he is."

Fang Cheng looked down at the little baby. The baby is good-looking and easy to coax, the only thing is, the little guy is delicate, he has to be hugged when he wakes up, even others can't do it, he has to be hugged by Fang Cheng, as long as Fang Cheng hugs him, he will behave.

Fang Cheng also had nothing to do with it, what could he do with his own child, so he had to get used to it. After wandering around outside with the child, he returned to the room.

When Fang Cheng went out last time, he installed a camera. This camera is quite advanced. Xu Yi bought it back then. At that time, he forgot what it was supposed to be used for, but now when there is no internet, he can use his mobile phone to connect and watch which is quite powerful. When he came back, he didn’t remove it all the time until he forgot the existence of the camera in his normal life.

High-tech is high-tech, and Fang Cheng didn't even know it. Xu Yi, who was thousands of miles away, suddenly connected to a device on his mobile phone. Clicking on it, it turned out that Fang Cheng was holding a milky white doll. It may be that the signal is too far away and the signal flickered a few times after playing for five or six minutes, and the connection was disconnected, but Xu Yi was greatly shocked.

***********************************************

®ein: Daddy Xu Yi it's not a doll!!! It's...your...son!!!  (⁠ノ⁠ಠ⁠益⁠ಠ⁠)⁠ノ⁠彡⁠┻⁠━⁠┻

Xiao Zai Zai:.        Hmmpphh :⁠-⁠\