Chapter 2: Preparation

With seven days left, the end of the world is coming, and Fangcheng must make some preparations in advance.

He called his friend Xiao Qingshu, and as soon as he got through there, he heard a voice coming from the phone: "Busy man, why do you have time to call me?"

"I heard that you were punished by the hospital." Fang Cheng said.

Xiao Qingshu said: "Hey, don't mention it, the rules and regulations of our hospital are also sick*. They clearly know that the other party is making trouble with the doctors, but they still have to tolerate it in every possible way. I'm a doctor, and I'll do it when it's time to do it." Although he has good medical skills, he has a bad temper.

(T/N: when he says, sick in this paragraph it does not literally mean sickness or ailment but he is cursing the rules and regulations of the hospital. He just used the word 'sick' here)

The group of doctors obviously came prepared, and posted a video of him beating someone up. Public intellectuals like to create conflicts between doctors and patients, not to mention that he actually did it. Several million views retweeted it, and even someone like Fang Cheng who doesn't surf the internet often, saw it.

The impact was so bad that the hospital directly suspended him as a punishment.

Xiao Qingshu was upset when he thought of that incident, and he kept complaining: "This kind of people are just used to them. If it becomes a habit to practice medicine, who would dare to come to study medicine? I think the hospital will probably give them some compensation. Isn't this just distribution according to trouble." The more he said, the more angry he became.

Fang Cheng said: "Don't do it, come and help me here." Xiao Qingshu died in the hospital where zombies gathered in his previous life.

Xiao Qingshu is now angry: "I don't want to do it for a long time." It's just a little ashamed of what he has learned for many years.

Fang Cheng said: "I have a villa here, and I just need a second hand*. Come and help me."

(T/N: means assistant or help)

Xiao Qingshu was a little surprised: "Isn't your vacation resort Huangse*?" He visited it once when it opened, It's just that it's too close to the mountains, and it's said to be a natural oxygen bar with winding paths, but it's too hard to find. No one in the city would drive 40 kilometers to go there for vacation. In addition, Fang Cheng was only in love with Xu Yi at the time, and no one took care of that villa, and it fell into disrepair after a long time. Xiao Qingshu was quite regretful at the time, he liked it quite a lot.

(T/N: Huangse, according to mtl it is yellow so I used Chinese pinyin since it sounds better 🤷🤷)

Fang Cheng said: "I'm going to repair it." He was a little urgent, there were only seven days left before the end of the world, and what he could do alone was really limited.

    Xiao Qingshu and Fang Cheng are high school classmates, they have been in touch for so many years, they can be regarded as good friends for more than ten years, and he feels warm in his heart. Xiao Qingshu is now being subjected to cyber violence, and the hospital will probably fire him as an example. At this time, Fang Cheng extended a helping hand, and he was very moved, saying: "Okay, I will go through the resignation procedures right away."

    Fang Cheng felt relieved: "As soon as possible, by the way, do you know the person who provided the equipment for the hospital? Send me the contact information, and when will you be able to come over."

    Xiao Qingshu said: "There is still some work to be handled and put forward. Wait a few days." Especially for the patients in his hands, if they want to leave the job, they must make arrangements, which is also responsible for the patients, and he have made an appointment with Fang Cheng.