Chapter 34: Find a Way

After a while, his own child fell asleep, and Fang Cheng also needed to come out to breathe air. His son sleeps very well, and Fang Cheng will go back after 20 minutes after leaving, and it is very uncomfortable to stay in the room all the time.

As soon as he went out, he saw Fang's mother saying: "Why did you come out and leave the child alone?"

Fang Cheng said: "He's fine."

Fang's mother wanted to help take care of the child, but Fang Cheng refused. For the lightning type ability user, once they accidentally attack someone, the opponent will be dead cold. The baby has no self-control. Fang Cheng is someone the child trusts, so it doesn't matter if he is with him, others may not be so lucky.

Fang Cheng came out to drink a glass of water, just in time to see old man Liu in a hurry. Old man Liu is an academic person, he is safe in the villa area, and his grandson is also taken care of, so he can dive headlong into the research topic. He didn't have time for a haircut either, leaving it behind in a mess. But his eyes are very bright. Seeing Fang Cheng out he went excitedly

"Our pond is ready."

Pa Fang Quan led this matter. Old man Liu wants to dig a pond and put some fish and shrimp in order to cultivate it. Liu Man went down to find someone to get these whimsical things.

Fortunately, he had opened a restaurant before, and there are quite a lot of these miscellaneous friends. This time, he drove 50 kilometers to the reservoir to get it, and paid ten small medicine boxes. Fortunately, there is an operating room in Fang Cheng's villa, which stores a lot. Since the end of the world, money is no longer easy to use.

Things like crystal nuclei are attractive to ability users, but ordinary people are not so keen. They also want some rare supplies, such as cold medicine, antipyretic painkillers and various ointments, which are hard to comeby wherever they go. They put the things in the pond dug on their own mountain, and the fish and shrimp from the clear spring water in the mountain are basically alive, but they don't grow fat, and they don't grow as well as vegetables and grains. Old man Liu gave up after studying for a long time. The pond basically belonged to the stage of stocking. Now that the old man Liu brought up the old matter again, it means that the situation on the other side of the pond has improved. When Fang Cheng asked, it was indeed so.

Old man Liu was also surprised that the fish were not fat in the past two months, but this month the fish grew slowly. He fished just now, and the big fish weighed more than three catties, and even the shrimps were all as big as a palm. Moreover, shrimps multiply quickly and have high nutritional value, so they can be added to vegetables soon.

Fang Cheng was also very happy to hear that.
"Shrimp can be boiled and dried into dried shrimp."

This kind of snack is delicious, and it should be very popular if it is stored as a material.

Old man Liu agreed. Then he was about to go to the vegetable field, and now he was concentrating on the field, and the outside affairs, big or small, had nothing to do with him.

Fang Cheng stayed outside for a while and then went back to the house to bring his son. When he got back, the little guy was still sound asleep. After closing the door, the room was quiet. Seeing the child sleeping so peacefully, Fang Cheng felt more at ease. Gently touched the little guy's face with his hands, the baby's skin was really good, and it felt smooth to the touch.

The little guy seemed to feel that Fang Cheng was touching him, and didn't respond. After a while, hurried footsteps were heard outside. Fang Cheng is an ability user, his sensory ability is very strong, even through the gate, he can feel the situation outside. Everyone knew that there was a child inside, and when they walked over, their steps suddenly became lighter. Fang Cheng opened the door ahead of time, and people outside came in, only to find that it was Xiang Yizhou and Liu Meng .

Fang Cheng knew that something must have happened to them. "What's the matter?"

It was the first time for the two of them to come here, and when they saw the child on the bed, they breathed a little easier. Both of them liked children very much. This little guy was born as everyone's niece. But before they could take a closer look, they was thinking about other things.

Xiang Yizhou said: "I just came back from outside, and the situation in the city is not good. The people are in chaos without food."

Fang Cheng's eyebrows frowned all of a sudden. The end of the world is coming, Fang Cheng used the media to tell everyone in advance to stockpile food. But it's almost enough for everyone to stockpile for about a year, and some people don't even stockpile for less than a year. Everyone did not expect this end of the world to take so long. Now they can't buy food at all, and they will die if they are attacked by zombies. What they don't eat will die, and they are caught in this panic.

Xiang Yizhou didn't want to tell Fang Cheng about this kind of thing at first, he still had to take care of the baby, but looking at the entire villa area, there was no one who could talk. Once these things really happened, they might not be able to escape from this cozy little place.

Fang Cheng has completely become the core of everyone, and he wants to discuss many things with him.

Fang Cheng said: "How much food do we have?"

Since the old man Liu planted food, they have reclaimed a lot of fields. There is no agricultural power equipment, and it all depends on manpower. As long as the harvested grain is good, it will be stockpiled. Now that the climate is abnormal, food is growing very fast, and following the east wind, they also stocked up a lot.

Xiang Yizhou said: "There are three thousand catties of threshed and sun-dried rice, and five thousand catties are drying in the sun."

If this kind of rice is finely ground, it will become cornmeal. When Fang Cheng heard this, he felt relieved.

"Tomorrow, I will go down the mountain with you."

As soon as the words fell, both of them were startled.