Chapter 38: Recruitment

Fang Cheng hugged the child, and the little guy smiled heartlessly, looking at him with lights in his eyes. Fang Cheng's uneasiness also gradually calmed down a bit.

Early the next morning, Xu Liang came back with Xiao Qingshu. Xu Liang recovered after a night of rest.

 Fang Cheng put the baby in the crib, and a bunch of small toys were hung on the bed. The baby stared intently.

Fang Cheng was able to distract him. But he was afraid that the baby would be left unattended, so he simply moved the baby's movable crib there. So his own Zai Zai became the smallest little guy in the meeting.

    Xu Liang said: "The situation outside is not optimistic!"

Then he briefly explained the situation, and the panic of not having food has already made people collapse. Large groups made up of people deceive the ordinary people and uses them as a bait to exploit others. These ordinary people are so miserable

At the meeting, everyone gasped, long silence has passed. Xu Liang didn't go into too much detail, but everyone can imagine it.

    Fang Cheng looked at Xu Liang and said, "What do you want to do?"

 Xu Liang said, "It's just a few ability users who controlled the food and maliciously used the food to drive everyone to use it for him. It's better to snatch the place in the city and distribute the food. Then free the ordinary people."

    Fang Cheng said: "How many people do you need?"

    "Take a few of ability users and we can accomplish things." He said: "We can make a surprise attack at night."

Fang Cheng nodded, and then Xu Liang began to formulate precise plans. He is professional in this kind of thing.

With the current situation outside, they couldn't wait for a moment. So they will set for tonight.

They spent for two hours discussing the details and talking about everything. Fangcheng and the others held another small meeting to ensure the safety of the mountain and the base of the mountain. They can't take the elite out, and let someone occupy them when they go back to their hometown.

The people on this side of the mountain are old and weak, women and children, but their windows and doors are explosion-proof. As long as they stay in the house, the other party cannot rush in, and they can clean up together when they come back.

As for the mountain, Xiao Qingshu has trained more than 20 people during this period, and these people have good skills. Plus a sapper shovel in hand. Let Fang Quan, Xiang Tian and Liu Man stay.

    Fangcheng, Xiang Yizhou, Xiao Qingshu set off.

Before leaving, Fang Cheng had a discussion with Zai Zai: "Dad has something to go out, please be good at home. Daddy will be back soon."

Such a young Zai Zai couldn't understand what he said, and smiled sweetly, looking at Fang Cheng and snorted.

    Fang Cheng said: "Father, will take it as your agreement."

After speaking, he gave the baby 30ml of milk. Regardless of whether the little guy is in a good mood or not, he has a good appetite, and he feels a little sleepy after drinking. Fang Cheng coaxed the little guy to sleep without any effort.

 After going out, they deliberately drove a low-key car. There is a big temperature difference between night and day. At night, the temperature is minus 30 or 40 degrees, and even the people on duty in the city find a warm place to stay at night. In such a ghostly weather, staying outside for dozens of minutes is fatal.

They originally drove a black car, but they went there in the middle of the night. No one found out all the way.

In the guard's hut, there were a few people wearing thick cotton jackets, feeling a little upset.

They were all Xu Liang's old subordinates at the time. Who would have thought that they would usually get together as brothers and secretly stab the knife behind their backs.

That adjutant is now the boss, and these old subordinates are former elites, and now they come to work the night shift to watch the gate.

    This is the worst job.

All are in a bad mood. Even in the house, they can feel the cold wind blowing.

    "Damn it."

    "What the hell."

    "If only Big Brother was alive." These words were what they said all the year round.

    "that is."

At the beginning they said that the elder brother was dead. Don't mention how uncomfortable these old subordinates are. They also don't want to work on the lieutenant's side. But the other party was despicable and shameless, and actually took their family members as hostages and made them do the worst and most tiring work. Who doesn't have resentment in his heart.

It was almost early morning, they were wrapped in big padded jackets and they were still cold, and their noses were sore from the cold.

Someone in the guard's hut frowned and said, "It seems that a car is coming, shall we report it?"

Just press the bell, and the alarm will sound throughout the building. But if it is a false report, it will be useless. There was once a boy who pressed it when he was on the night shift. When he came down, he found that there was no one there.

    "Let's take a look," one of them said, and soon the car was approaching. Then a person came down from the co-pilot.

The few people present were dumbfounded.

    He watched Xu Liang open the door and said, "Are you coming with me?"

He kept disappeared, and several good brothers sent people to look for him, but they couldn't find him. They thought he was in danger. They didn't expect that theother would appear in front of everyone's eyes now.

    "Boss."

    "We're with you."

    "It's just that our family members are in their hands."

    "Fuck him, I've been upset with them for a long time."

Xu Liang has been figuring out the bottom line these days, and it's not for nothing. Naturally, he knew the situation of the old subordinates. Since the lieutenant general wanted to die, he didn't mind having more helpers.

"How many brothers like you there? Call them all back immediately. Tonight, I will get back everything that belongs to me. "

These brothers are excited, they've been waiting for so long, just for this moment.

Xu Liang summoned the old brothers and proceeded according to the plan, and then Fang Cheng and the others were released in a fair manner. Several people scattered inside of the building all the way.