7

Tae looked down praying that he should get Jeongukk as his partner cause he isn't comfortable with anyone touching him. It is a couple dance so of course there will be touchy moments.

Jeongukk looked at tae to see her nervous. He can feel his palm wet due to nervousness. He squeezed tae's hand reassuringly that everything is gonna be okay.

"Okay now open the chits one by one and go to the partner you got ..come on swap fast" Mrs Kang said while clapping to get their attention .

Tae looked at Jeongukk with expecting eyes when he started opening the chit to see the name. Jeongukk opened the chit to see

'Taehyungi Parashar'

Seeing the name he smiled at tae who is looking at the paper nervously since he can't see what is inside cause he is shorter than Jeongukk.

"Who is it..?" Tae asked Jeongukk who smiled at him and showed the paper who gasped and hugged his bicep smiling widely while Jeongukk too hugged back chuckling softly.

"Okay now everyone with their partners right" Mrs kang said making taekook couple to look at her. All the chosen partners nodded.

"Good..now I will give u guys an hour to come up with the choreography for the dance later I will call every couple to show ur dance in front all students...got it..?"Mrs kang said all nodded and partners spread around the hall since the hall is big.

Time skip (After done with the choreography)

Soon everyone are done with the choreography and sat on their places.

"Tae" Taehyung heard a whisper so looked beside him to see bam bam calling him. Tae raised his eyebrow asking as what.

"Jeongukk is calling u" hearing that tae looked behind bam bam at the back of all students to see Jeongukk looking at him already. Jeongukk tilted his head a little and tapped the place beside him which is empty with his pinky finger slightly.

Tae blushed and looked down again looked back at Jeongukk to see and showed his hand towards Mrs.kang gesturing as 'Mrs.Kang is here'.

Jeongukk shook his head slightly and gestured her to come that it doesn't matter,she won't say anything. Tae signed with her blushy cheeks and got up when he saw mrs.kang is setting the speakers for songs and went towards Jeongukk who moved a little still looking straight .

Tae sat beside him and moved towards Jeongukk who pulled her even close holding her waist when he saw one of the guy student trying to sit close to tae. Jeongukk glared at him making him keep a distance between tae and himself.

Tae blushed and looked up at Jeongukk who looked down raising his eyebrow. Tae shook his head and looked down playing with Jeongukk's tattooed fingers,tracing the tattoos.Jeongukk smiled looking at tae leaning on the wall behind him and made tae lean on his chest.

"Okay so hope everyone are ready to perform right..?" Mrs.Kang asked receiving an Yes from the students .

"That good so now let's start with first dance...hmm.. whom should we call first well let's call our campus famous couple.......Jeongukk and Taehyungi ...ahh Nono let's keep their dance for last cause we all know they are gonna rock it " The dance instructor teased the students while the students started cheering waiting anticipated for their dance but groaned hearing the last words.

Taekook laughed at that while Mrs.Kang chuckled at that

"Ok ok let's call the fav couple of all time Taehyungi and Jeongukk" Mrs kang said while clapping students too clapped while taekook both went to the front of students and Jeongukk went to speakers to set the song for their dance.