8

Right now tae is in the class waiting for it to end cause she is feeling tired and dizzy since morning but shrugged it off and now it is getting severe.

Tae looked at the time to see it's just been few minutes since the teacher came. She signed and slouched on the desk. She can't be seen by teacher cause the students before her are covering her.

Because of her leaning on the desk she can't see that one of the student from another class came and called the teacher.

"Excuse me mam" the class looked at the door including the teacher. Teacher nodded and asked him to com in . She went towards her and said something which the students can't hear.

Soon the teacher faced the students and said " attention everyone,principal sir has called all teachers for a meeting so some higher students will be looking after the class so till then be quiet" saying that she made her way out of the class along with the student who came to tell her.

The moment teacher went out all the students started scattering around and started chatting among themselves.

Tae is at the edge of the desk and her head is turned towards the window looking out to reduce her stomach ache and dizziness. She heard what teacher said and glad she don't have any classes from now.

After 10-20 minutes some students from another class more like from Jeongukk's class.
Yugyeom,Minho,Baekyun, Jackson are the students assigned for tae's class to look after while the teacher is gone.

They all came in making the students to look at them but again they went back to talking.

"All shut up talk slowly and don't shout" yugyeom shouted making all the students silent and talk slowly.

The four started roaming around the class  while talking. That's when yugyeom saw tae sleeping on the desk, he went towards her to see she is looking outside while looking outside the window.

Yugyeom asked the beside girl who is non other than Sana of what happened to tae.

"She said she is feeling dizzy and stomach ache" Sana said concerned of tae.

Yugyeom smiled at sana and thanked her,took his phone out making his way towards the front of the class standing near the the entrance door and called someone.

"Hey bro" yug greeted the person in the other side is phone.

"Yeah.?" The other person asked back.

"Guk,tae is in this class where I am looking after" hearing yugyeom small smile immediately made its way to his face but he is quick to stop his lips to curve up into a smile.

"Which class are you in right now" Jeongukk asked cause he don't have any class to look after it's his choice to look after whatever class he wants cause he is the school president. So he have to look after all the classes doing rounds in between.

Yugyeom smirked hearing Jeongukk and said
"It's 428 room no"

"Coming" after that the call went blank making yugyeom chuckle while shaking his head. He went back into the class to see the other three are chatting with some students so he went back to playing with his phone till Jeongukk comes.

In 10-15 min Jeongukk is already at the door. He entered making the class go silent. Some delusional bitches are thinking that he came for them and taekook shippers (like us 🤭) are squealing thinking Jeongukk is here for Taehyungi, which is absolutely true.

Yugyeom saw Jeongukk coming in so he went towards him and gave him a fist bump 🤜 who returned it back 🤛.

"She is at the end near the window" yug signalled to tae with his eyes while saying that.

Jeongukk nodded and was about to go to tae but stopped and turned around towards yugyeom who was confused"bam bam is in room no 420" hearing that yugyeom immediately gave him a bro hug thanking him and rushing out of the door , on his way to room no 420.

Jeongukk chuckled silently at yugyeom and looked at tae who is still in the same position but her face is hidden in her folded arms which are placed in desk.

He went towards her signalled the person beside tae to get up with his eyes who immediately got up squealing internally cause she is one of a shipper of taekook. She immediately got up from the seat and sat at the front beside Sana who called her to sit since there is an empty place. Sana kept her phone ready to capture the moment when it happens but immediately turned front she saw Jeongukk glaring at them which says 'mind your own business' .

Seeing that immediately went to their respective work like taekook doesn't even exist cause they don't wanna see the beast.

Jeongukk sat on the seat beside tae and leaned downward to see tae's face to see her eye lashes wet and her hand clutching her stomach. He leaned his arm on the desk while with another hand he soothed her hair.

"Are you okay baby..?" Jeongukk asked in a whisper, concerned about her that he don't even realise that he called her baby cause it is common for him to call tae nick names.tae slightly looked up from her arms with wet eyelashes.

"Oh baby! What happened bun" tae sniffed while Jeongukk wiped her tears carefully like she is a porcelain doll.

"It hurts" tae said pouting ,her bottom lip wobbling while tears made its way down her pink cheeks again.

"Oh no baby! It's okay ,tell me where does it hurt" Jeongukk immediately pulled tae on his lap making tae immediately hug his neck since she is short her head is only up to his chest.

"Tell me where does it hurt hmm..tell goo" Jeongukk asked softly like talking to a baby while wiping her chubby cheeks and kissing them.

No one can see them cause everyone went to the front and taekook are at the back of the whole class.

"I am feeling dizzy since morning and it's hurts" tae said sniffing while balling her fist trying to rub her swollen eyes but Jeongukk was quick to pull her hand and kiss the fist.

"Ah no baby! You gonna hurt urself" Jeongukk said softly while rubbing her eyes softly with his thumb.

" it's okay where else does it hurt hmm.. does it hurt here?" He asked showing the hand. Tae shook her head, with her head still on Jeongukk chest.

"Does it hurt here..?" He asked pointing at leg ,tae shook her head again.

"Here..?" He said while tickling her tummy who whined and giggled.

" Goo stop" tae giggled while hugging Jeongukk who smiled that tae is finally smiling.

" now there it goes the beautiful smile" Jeongukk said making tae shy and mutter "shut up"

Jeongukk was about to ask something but he stopped when he saw tae close her eyes while clutching her head with a pained frown on her face.

"Tae..?!" Jeongukk called out but he didn't get any response.

"Tae...tae..can you hear me..!?" Tae isn't even looking at him and tae suddenly went limp in his arms making his heart almost stop.

To be continued...........

•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•

Tae is referred as her/she if I wrote as he/him I am sorry for that.

In this tae is a girl.