6

Next day
Shuffling of books can be heard while the teacher is sitting at the front and monitoring the class. The students are doing their class works when someone knocked the door continued with

"Excuse me mam" hearing the voice yugyeom looked up to see a beautiful and cute guy standing at the door clutching on to his bag tightly.

Jeongukk looked at the door and back at yug who even forgot to blink

Jeongukk looked at the door and back at yug who even forgot to blink. He kicked his chair to make him come back to his senses.
Yugyeom came out of his fantasy world due to the hit.

"Oh you must be the transfer student...right..!?" Mrs. Lee asked smiling to which the new student smiled while nodding.

"Introduce your self to the class dear"

The new student looked up at the students and took a deep breath to control his nervousness.

"Hello all I am Kunpimook Bhuwakul.., you all can call me BamBam . I am from Thailand. Nice to meet you all" bambam smiled while bowing.

"Okay BamBam you can sit with Taehyungi . Tae please rise your hand. Tae rises his hand smiling back when bam bam smiled.

Bambam came to the seat beside tae and sat there while greeting taehyungi who greeted back. soon they hit it off and started being comfortable with each other. The bell rang for their lunch break, like always jeongukk came to tae's desk and went past it to wait for him while scrolling through his phone. Yugyeom is also with jeongukk well he used to go before jeongukk when he(jeongukk) waited for tae but now he is waiting along with jeongukk not because of .(we know whom)

"So, you wanna join at our table for lunch" Tae asked looking at Bam bam who hesitated at first but later nodded his head smiling. Tae smiled back and they both started making their way towards the entrance of the class where jeongukk and yugyeom are waiting. Tae looked up when he felt a stare at him to see jeongukk looking at him with his dark eyes. which made tae a blushing mess and look down shyly biting his lower lip . Jeongukk came towards him with his left hands in his jeans pocket and the right hand ran through his raven silky hair making tae's heart beat faster at that but came back to senses when bam bam called him.

"Tae you okay..?" Bam bam asked for which tae looked at him and nodded. both Bam bam and tae looked up to see when they heard a voice.

"Shall we go..?" came the deep voice making his cheeks red but it went even darker along his neck and ears when Bam Bam said "Ohh Tae you have a boyfriend....OMMO" He(Bam Bam) started squealing looking at jeongukk and tae. Jeongukk smirked secretly while tae became a red ____(whatever u wanna call that appears to be red)

Yugyeom chuckled secretly at bam bam's cuteness .

"What,?noo ..its not like that" Tae whispered shyly still looking down.

"Oo But you guys look like a couple so I was mistaken sorry.." Bam bam said looking at the two.

"Its okay..you don't have to be sorry" Te said finally looking up and smiling at bam bam who smiled back.