3

Soon they reached cafeteria and Jeongukk opened the door for tae who smiled shyly and whispered a small 'thank you'. Jeongukk nodded hiding his smile and both went in. They made their way towards yugyeom who is waiting for them at the table. Even tho tae is friendly and all with everyone ,he wont sit with anyone in cafeteria ( or maybe tae wanna sit with his future hubby ;))

"Finally you guys are here,hi taehyung " Yug said smiling ,tae also smiled and greeted back.

"Gukk lets go and get food" Yug said and got up , jeongukk nodded and turned towards tae who is looking at but immediately looking away making him smile secretly.

Jeongukk pulled the chair for tae who sat on it and looked down smiling and looked up to see Jeongukk looking at him and raised his(kook) eyebrow asking as if can he leave or stay with him(tae) while yug bring their food.

Tae shook his head and smiled.They are always like that since the starting they will just talk with their eyes no need of words. Jeongukk nodded and made his way towards yug who is thinking what to buy.

Both soon came with food. Jeongukk sat beside tae while yug sat opposite to them.

Taehyung's Pov

I was eating while yugyeom is talking with Jungkook who is nodding at whatever he said. I chuckled softly to myself seeing his done expression.

Jeongukk looked at me and tilted his neck asking as what . I just shook my head saying nothing he nodded and went back to eating.

suddenly I felt some sensation in my stomach making me stop eating. The sensation came again, I clutched the spoon tightly. I felt like something wet down there making my eyes widen .

'oh please not now' I squeezed my eyes shut and scrunch down a little leaning on the table.

Author Pov

Jeongukk saw tae's movements. the way he squeezing his eyes shut. he looked at him when again he sat straight. Tae looked at him he can see moistness of the eyes. Jeongukk immediately got to know something was wrong. Jeongukk looked at tae with the look 'the time' .tae nodded with teary eyes and clutched his skirt.

Jeongukk immediately went into caring mode and looked at yug and told him to buy strawberry shake so that he can go from there. Cause he know tae is not comfortable with anyone knowing about these things unless you are Jeongukk. That must how close they are. They even know each others parents(who always ships them together too).

Tae again scrunch down in his seat while Jungkook kept his hand on his back side of his spine and massaged it softly to reduce the pain.

The bell rang as the break is done. Tae looked up when he felt Jeongukk getting up from his place. jeongukk bent and looked at her asked" Can you get up?" with his soft voice tae nodded and got up slowly but was about to loose balance at the hard cramp he felt in his stomach. jeongukk immediately grabbed his waist not to let him fall.

He helped tae towards washroom while carrying their bags with him. Tae went to washroom with his bag cause he have the sanitary things in it while Jeongukk waited for tae . After doing her thing she came out to see Jeongukk waiting for her outside and smiled .

He felt presence beside him and looked to see tae."you okay.." Jeongukk asked In a soft tone more like whispering ,Tae nodded shyly and fidgeted with his skirt while Jeongukk took the bag from tae to carry.

There are no much people in the corridor cause the bell rang already so all students are in there classes. Tae went towards her classes with jeongukk accompanying him. They both don't have same classes . Tae took Arts while Jeongukk took Venture Development (Entrepreneurship)

Taegukk came towards the class to see the teacher isn't in the class yet making tae sign in relief cause he don't have to explain why he was late. It's not like he didn't want to but he isn't in a position to stand . His limbs felt weak while his lower abdomen is aching.

Jeongukk gave the bag to one of the student who is going in to the class and told him to keep the bag on tae's respective place who nodded nd took the bag from Jeongukk, going in to class and turned towards tae who is already looking at him. Seeing Jeongukk caught him staring at him Tae immediately looked away with blush jeongukk chuckled.

Hearing the chuckle tae again looked at him ( jeongukk) "are you sure u r okay..if not I will talk to your teacher for leave as your not feeling well"Jeongukk asked tae with concerned face.

"its okay I am fine"tae said with red colour blooming his cheeks.

Jeongukk nodded "ok then if you say so if you feel more pain then just text me ok.!?"saying they Jeongukk made his way towards his own classroom after tae nodded and went inside the class.

Time skip

Soon it's evening the classes are completed. Jeongukk is standing outside or more like waiting for someone to come outside of the class room.

Yugyeom already went home cause his mom called him saying they have to go for some business party. He is scrolling through his phone when he heard footsteps in the empty corridor since there is no one all went home the sound of footsteps are very clear .

Jeongukk looked up to see tae coming while struggling to hold the big fat book probably math text book.

Taehyung's pov

I just came from library taking math book which our professor referenced for final exam.
If this is so heavy .-tae thought while struggling to hold it.

I was walking while struggling but suddenly someone took the book from my hand .I looked up to see ......

"Hyungsik hyung.?" Tae looked up to see hyungsik the guy who confessed to tae on their high school Graduation now they are in university but tae rejected him not harshly but firmly cause he already has eyes on someone (we know)

"Hi tae ..why are you carrying this heavy book come on I will help u" hyungsik said smiling tae was about to answer but struck when he looked behind to see Jeongukk standing there with his fist clenched .

To be continued..........