5

Its been a week after that Hyungsik incident everything is going good but we can't predict the future right!? We don't know what is gonna happen in future so let's keep the topic of future aside and see what's happening in present.

Authors pov:

Jeongukk is already in the class listening to teacher but his eyes and mind is on the call class entrance door and watch looking at the time cause it's been 30 minutes the class has started till now tae didn't come to class.

So Jeongukk decided to message tae. He went into contacts and opened the chat box.

Me:
Tae..?

Jeongukk waited for the reply but didn't get any he signed and  was about to keep his phone aside when he heard a notification sound he immediately took it and opened to see

🌏✨🤟🏻:
Sorry kookie I'm in grandma's home that is why I couldn't reply😣

Me:
It's ok you could have told me that you aren't coming to classes

🌏✨🤟🏻:
Am sowwy 🥺

Jeongukk just signed smiling softly to himself knowing very well that tae is pouting but he didn't say anything causes he know tae will call him tonight and tell everything or more like complaining about the things happened since morning.

Me:
It's ok but be careful yeah..? If anything happens call me yeah..?

🌏✨🤟🏻:
Okie..! Kookie eomma is calling me so I will talk to you later.😁

Me:
Ok bye take care

🌏✨🤟🏻:
Bye 😊

After done talking to tae he kept his phone aside and looked up to see yugyeom Giving him a teasing smile.

"What!?" Jeongukk asked yug who still have that teasing look on his face.

Before yug can say anything the bell rang making Jeongukk sign in relief cause he escaped the teasing of yugyeom.

-_-

Tae came back to school and started attending classes as usual. Soon the class is done  tae is on her way to cafeteria but stopped at the lockers to set her things in the locker.

She went and saw Jeongukk is already sitting on a table waiting for her .well they don't have same classes so tae told Jeongukk to wait in cafeteria not in front of the class.

So Jeongukk is waiting for tae in cafeteria. When she was about to go to Jeongukk someone came in front of her blocking the way to see a guy whom she didn't even know holding a rose and chocolates.

Uf-oh not again-tae thought while looking at the guy in front.

"Hi Taehyung " the guy greeted to which tae smiled slightly and greeted back and was about to go but stopped when the guy called again.

"Umm...Tae I wanna tell you something" by now students in the cafeteria are looking at them including Jeongukk and yugyeom.

Jeongukk did his legendary habit which is poking his tongue in the cheek when he saw the guy knelt in front of tae who is clearly uncomfortable from the amount of attention she is getting.

"I wanna let you know my feeling. I like u so much.I have a crush on you since junior years and I would like to date you . So, will you go out with me.?" The guy said forwarding the flowers and chocolates.

Jeongukk tapping his timberlands while gripping the chair tightly with his arms almost breaking it. His face is expression less but you can see the darkening of his eyes while glaring at kneeling guy.

"Can you please get up..!" Tae asked politely not want to be rude. The said guy got up and asked "So..."

Tae signed" what is your name.,!?"

"I'm Ian Liam.. you can call me Liam"

"I don't wanna be rude but I can't go out with you" Tae smiled slightly while saying that.

"What.. why..!?"

"Cause I'm not interested in you and I don't even know you" Tae said trying to make him understand

"Well we can get to know each other.. and I am rich I can give you whatever you want and can buy u anything you want" Liam said cockily making tae scoff internally.

'Rich bratty asshole'' tae thought in mind.

The most tae hate is the rich ass brats who show off and think they can get whatever they want with money. All students who knows (which is almost everyone) tae knows that he hate this type of people. Tae know how to deal with this type of people.

Everyone are waiting for the drama to start some brought pop corn and sat on the chair waiting as their are gonna watch a drama.

"Ohh so you can but anything you I ask huh..!?" Tae asked folding hands on his chest the whole aura is changed from being soft and calm to devilish and sassy.

"Yeah I can but anything you want" Liam answered smirking thinking that tae is gonna accept his proposal.

"Then buy yourself some hearing machine" hearing that snow bit their lower lip to stop from laughing looking at face of Liam whose is looking at tae with disbelief.

"What.!?"

"What what..!? Huh didn't you heard that I said that is why I asked you to but yourself a hearing machine" tae said looking at him with boredom .

Few students started laughing hearing that Liam looked at tae furiously and said "you yourself will accept me wait and see"

"If you are done I have to have my lunch good bye, not nice to meeting you. Hope we never meet again." Saying that tae are made his way to Jeongukk's table , sat and started eating while Jeongukk smirked and continue eating his food.

"Woah tae that was so cool" yugyeom said Giving thumbs up while tae smiled at him slightly and looked at Jeongukk to see him already looking at him.

Tae immediately looked at the plate while continued eating with blushing cheeks. Jeongukk chuckled silently to himself and shook his head continued eating.

He always wonder how tae in chatting and talking on phone is different from the tae in college.

To be continued..........