4

Seeing Jeongukk tae gulped cause he know the anger issues of the older . He doesn't get angry that frequently but if he did then it's either they messed with taehyung or they pissed him off while he was in a bad mood.

Jeongukk closed his eyes for a minute to control his anger and went towards tae.

"You done..?" Hearing the voice Hyungsik turned back to see Jeongukk with his hands inside his jeans standing there.

Tae nodded and about to take his book from Hyungsik but Jeongukk pulled it from his hand and started walking towards the gate after signalling tae to come .

Tae bowed to Hyungsik in respect and followed Jeongukk without saying any word. Hyungsik looked in disbelief at the retorting back of the two, dumbfounded at how they both ignored him.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

Both Jeongukk and tae came outside . Jeongukk didn't speak anything just scrolling through his phone leaning on the gate waiting for tae's driver to arrive. Tae looked at Jeongukk who didn't even glanced at him or that's what he thought it knowing while Jeongukk is glancing at him to see if he is okay or not cause he is on his periods.

Tae opened his mouth to say something but cut off by the driver who came to pick him up. Tae pouted sadly when he saw Jeongukk giving his (tae) bag to the driver who took it bowing to kept it inside the car.

When he saw tae isn't going inside the car he looked at tae to see him already looking with a pout on his face. He just wanna ki- he immediately shake those thoughts off and looked at tae again. He signed and went towards him and leaned down to reach his height with his hands in his pocket with his bag hanging on his shoulder loosely.

"What happened..?" Jeongukk asked softly for which tae looked at him with puppy eyes and a cute pout on his face.

Tae looked down still pouting and muttered something while Jeongukk smiled secretly at that and asked "what is it ..?, I didn't get u" . Te looked up and looked into his eyes which are already staring back at him.

"You mad at me..!" Tae stated pouting while playing with his top sweater paws. Jeongukk almost got a nose bleed at the cuteness of tae but composed himself .

"Who said iam mad at u..?" Asked Jeongukk while rising his right eyebrow controlling himself not to squeeze him for looking this cute.

"You are not mad at me..?" Came the que again from the fluff ball "of course not" hearing Jeongukk , tae gave him a boxy smile "okie then..I thought you are mad at me" Jeongukk just shook his head and stood straight.

"Good now go ..get in the car"tae nodded and went inside the car and turned down the glass Jeongukk leaned on the edge of the car window with his elbows and said "Be careful..if you want anything just text me what you want I will bring...yeah..?"

Tae blushed at that and nodded smiling shyly .
Jeongukk too nodded and back away from window and signalled the driver to start the car. Soon the car drove off. tae waved at jeongukk as bye while Jeongukk raised his hand as a sign of bye.

After car is out of site he went towards his bike and drove off.

Time skip ⏭️

Soon Jeongukk reached home. He parked his bike in his garage and went inside to see his mom in the living room watching drama . Hearing the steps she looked up to see him and smiled .

"How is your day dear..?" Jeongukk smiled slightly and nodded saying it's good.

After that he went upstairs to his room to fresh up cause his mom told him to fresh up while she will make something for him to eat.

Jeongukk is done freshening up and came downstairs , made his way towards kitchen when he heard sounds coming from there.
He saw his mom already met the snack she made on table .

"Thank u ma" hearing Jeongukk she turned around and smiled .They mother-son duo went out of the kitchen to the living room and sat on the couch with Jeongukk taking the snack his mom made along with him.

"Mom where is dad..?"

"He didn't came yet dear, he said he have an important meeting. So he will be late today" mrs.jeon replied smiling

Jeongukk nodded and started eating his snack which is black bean noodles .

"Did he come today ..?" Jeongukk looked at his mom knowing whom she is talking about.

"Yeah of course he would never miss a class" Jeongukk replied shrugging.

"Yeah of course he is like that since start " Jeongukk nodded and continued eating his noodles.

*Ding*

Hearing the notification Jeongukk looked at his phone to see

"🌏✨🤟🏻 has messaged u"

Looking at that he got up finishing his noodles faster and kept in sink and made his way upstairs saying he will be in room just call him if she want something for which mrs jeon shooed him away cause she know whose message it is.

Jeongukk went to his room ,locked it and laid on his bed opening the notification/ message. Just to smile yet getting worried looking at the cute message sent by fluffy ball .

🌏✨🤟🏻:
Kookieeee~🥺

Me:
Yeah..? r u ok..?

🌏✨🤟🏻:
Nu-uh 🤧

Now Jeongukk is really worried that he is so ready to go to tae.

Me:
What happened tae ...should I come there.

🌏✨🤟🏻:
Nu-uh

Me:
Then tell me what happened..?

🌏✨🤟🏻:
It is just that I wanna cuddle 🥺

Jeongukk signed in relief that tae is okay but smiled at the cuteness.

Me:
Is it..?

🌏✨🤟🏻:
Yesh....!😣

Me:
What about your Mr.Bear ..?

🌏✨🤟🏻:
Eomma took him to wash 🤧

Jeongukk chuckled he badly wanna cuddle tae but can't ..not yet

Me:
Oo ok then try using pillow bear

🌏✨🤟🏻:
Okie but Kokieeeee 🥺~

Me:
Yeah..?

🌏✨🤟🏻:
Hwurts!🤧😣

Me:
It's okay ..it's gonna be okay
Try to sleep yeah..?
I will bring your fav chocolate okay..!?

🌏✨🤟🏻:
Okie 🥺

Me:
Good now go to sleep

🌏✨🤟🏻:
Okie kookie byeeee ~😁

Me:
Bye 👋

After the messaging session Jeongukk chuckled at the cuteness and kept his phone in charger and went to sleep.

To be continued..........