2

Author's pov
Soon the teacher came to class and everyone went silent and stood up to greet him.

"Good Morning sir" all students greeted the teacher who nodded smiling.

"Good morning too you all too" saying that he went towards the teachers desk in front of board.

"So ,did you all did the homework i gave yesterday..?" Mr. Sharma (Maths teacher)asked looking at the students.

Hearing it some students faces morphed into fear who didn't done their work. while who are done are chilling while leaning on their chairs.

"ok then, Taehyung please collect the homework books for correction" Mr. Sharma asked with tiny smile who nodded and smiled back.

Taehyung got up from his seat which is in front of jeongukk. He took his book first then went to front bench to collect the books line wise. soon its jeongukk's turn to give the book. yugyeom smiled at tae and gave his book ,tae smiled back and looked at jeongukk who is already looking at him.

Tae extended his hand and asked softly"Book..!?"while looking at jeongukk who took his book and gave it to him but didn't leave the book.

Taehyung pulled it but jeongukk didn't leave it .Tae smiled with red cheeks and pulled it "leave.." jeongukk bit his lips to stop himself from smiling and left the book. tae immediately took it and went to another desk to collect the remaining books.

After he is done collecting books he went to front teacher desk where teacher is doing his work after telling students what to do.
He kept the books on the desk and went back to his seat and started doing his work which sir
gave.

He felt someone calling him.he rurned around to see yugyeom is calling him."yeah.!?"tae asked softly in a tiny voice.

"Tae can you please tell me the answer for this que!"yug asked showing the que ,tae nodded and about to take his book to explain but stopped when"its ok you can just write it down on the book"yug said smiling sheepishly.

Taehyung chuckled shaking his head and started explaining without noticing a pair of dark brown orbs on him looking whipped.

"Thank u tae"yug thanked after he is done explaining who smiled but blushed when
"Here bro your book send me the pick later"yug said giving jeongukk his book who nodded.

𝓈ℴ 𝓉𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃ℴ𝓌 𝒾 𝓌𝓇ℴ𝓉ℯ 𝒾𝓃 𝒿ℯℴ𝓃ℊ𝓊𝓀𝓀'𝓈 𝒷ℴℴ𝓀-tae thought blushing while looking at front.
jeongukk looked at his book which have tae's handwriting and smiled slightly while tracing the numbers and letters with his hands softly.

The bell soon rang indicating the class is done..the students stood up and thanked the teacher who told them not to stand and went out.

Soon its lunch time the bell rang making the students immediately got up from their seats and make their way to cafeteria/mess.

Tae is still on his seat arranging his books in the bag when he felt a presence in front of him.he looked up to see jeongukk looking at him with his hands in his pocket or more like waiting for him to complete his arranging session so that he can go to cafeteria.

Tae blushed looking at jeongukk and immediately looked down and continued arranging his books faster.

Well its their daily thing .we can say this is just one of a reason to be shipped by everyone. Even though everyone goes out jeongukk wait for him to complete his work and then goes with him to the cafeteria /mess.

It all started when .....

Flashback.....

Jeongukk entered the university campus with yugyeom .Girl's started squealing like a teenagers while boys are jealous of his workout body. Jeongukk disint give a damn about them and walked into the campus with his hands in his hoodie pockets while the hood is covering his half face.

Since the both still have time for classes they decided to chill at the garden of the university.
They both went there and sat under the tree.

jeongukk leaned on the tree while yugyeom was fast asleep cause he is still sleepy .he is going through some book ,well yeah even tho he looks dangerous still he is the one of the brilliant student .He is not a school president for nothing .

He looked up stretching his limbs and cra king his neck after reading the book god knows since when hw is reading. When he looked ahead he saw a small creature or more like human being sitting thereunder the another tree leaning on it while drawing or writing something .

he cleared his vision to see the boy and when he got the clear view he was awstruck looking at the soft mullet with cute hazel eyes ,cute button nose,cupid lips formed ina pout indicating he is concentrated in whatever he is doing .

If we said jeongukk's heart didn't skipped a beat would be a lie.he is mesmerized by the cute fluffy ball in front of him.He got up from his place where he is sitting and started to walk towards the cute looking boy . Soon he reached there and stood in front of him. The boy looked up seeing a pair of shoes in front of him.

he was shocked to see a handsome man standing in front of him that too looking into his soul with those dark orbs.The boy blushed unknowingly but immediately composed himself and asked

'Yes..?How mayi help u..?' hearing the sweet voice of the boy jeongukk heart started beating faster that he is afraid the adorable boy would hear.

he cleared his throat while calming his heart which is beating like he ran a marathon and asked back

'Are you new here ..?I don't see you anywhere till now'

'Umm yeah ...i'm a transfer student'The boy said softly not wanna come rude cause he is bubbly person and he is a social butterfly ..making jeongukk just wanna squish him in a hug but he controlled himself and extended his hand for a hand shake saying

'Jeongukk Jeon,School President ...'hearing it the cute boy replies back smiling

'Taehyung Parashar,New transfer student'

Back to the story
Now taehyung and jeongukk are walking towards the cafeteria while jeongukk is holding his bag along with his bag himself(basically jeongukk is carrying his and tae's bags).

To be continued .......

💜