1

Everyone became silent when the school president entered with his best friend yugyeom.he is looking dashing as always making girls drool over him but he didn't pay any attention to them and went to his seat with yugyeom.

Author's pov:
Students again went to their works and started chatting with each other but thus time slowly cause they don't wanna mess with their school president .

Everyone in their works when the class door opened revealing the campus beauty and fluffy ball wearing a cute pink pastel hoodie with white skinny jeans.

Yugyeom saw that and nudged jeongukk with his arm who is scrolling through his phone.jeongukk looked up and raised his right eyebrow looking at yugyeom.

Yug showed his chin towards the direction of door ,jeongukk looked at the door only to get a mini heart attack looking at the cute fluffy ball.he cooed internally looking at the boy but again kept on a poker face like he didn't care and went back to scrolling through phone when he saw yugyeom giving him a teasing smile .

"ohh..come on gukk don't act like u won't care.everyone knows how whipped you are for our uni beauty and same with the beauty too"yugyeom said while slapping his arms teasingly while grinning.

"Shut up yug"jeongukk said and if we observe closely you can see the tiny smile on his lips.

Before yugyeom can say anything he was cut off by -

"WHO KEPT THE DUSTER AT THE TOP OF THE BOARD ?"they heard a not so stern voice but its anything but stern.

Everyone including jeongukk looked at the direction to see a cute figure standing infront of the board folding his arms around his chest trying to look intimidating but resulted to be a cute angry puppy .

"Umm..its sana taehyung-ahh"one of the boy said making the cute boy named taehyung at sana who is smiling at him already .

"Can i know why u did that sana ?"taehyung asked smiling dangerously making sana to chuckle nervously.

So ,actually what happened is the whole class made a plan to keep the duster on the board so that tae can't reach it as he is short by that they can say jeongukk can take it for him and give all decided to do that and so that's why sana kept the duster on the board.

"U..mm tae it's just i forgot and kept it it's okay though u can ask our president to take it for u ..jeongukk won't deny to help u !right jeongukk!"sana said while looking at jeongukk and taehyung .

Jeongukk nodded. seeing that taehyung blushed while looking down.meanwhile the whole class is enjoying the scene happening infront of them.

Jeongukk went towards tae who is standing near the black board.taehyung saw jeongukk coming and moved aside but he didn't see he was at the edge of the asle nd was about to fall but jeongukk immediately hold his waist and pulled him towards himself not to make him fall and hurt himself.taehyung opened her eyes when he didn't fall, to see a hard chest he looked up and met eyes with dark brown eyes .

"Are you okay?"jeongukk asked tae who smiled shyly and nodded his head.both pulled away from the eachother .jeongukk cleared his throat acting like nothing happened and took the duster from top of the board and gave it to taehyung who took it smiling shyly.

The whole class is talking pics of them and fan girling nd fan boying after them.after giving duster to taehyung he made his way back to his seat and sat on his place while taehyung turned towards the board and looked down blushing thinking about the moment few minutes ago and started cleaning the board to write today's date and day.

To be continued ...........