11

After keeping 2 weeks under observation to check her health, she finally got discharged from the hospital. Right now tae is sitting on the bed waiting for jeongukk to come cause he went to fill the formalities for the discharge. He kept yugyeom with tae to keep an eye on her and told him not to let anyone enter the room cause after what happened he don't wanna risk her life again.

Tae is pouting while swinging her legs looking down playing with her fingers wanting jeongukk to come soon cause she is hungry. Soon the door opened but tae didn't heard it cause she is busy pouting while looking down at her fingers. Jeongukk looked towards to bed to see the cute sight of his *cough* baby. yug chuckled shaking his head looking at the whipped look jeongukk has. He went towards him and patting his shoulders and gave him a bro hug before going out to ready the car giving both tae and jeongukk privacy.

Jeongukk looked at tae to see she still didn't saw him coming and went towards her. he slowly tugged the strand on hair that is falling on her face which made tae to look up to see jeongukk. she immediately smiled showing her boxy smile to which jeongukk showed his bunny smile but frowned when he saw her pouting again.

"What happened ..?why being pouty" Jeongukk asked tae who pouted more and said

"I am hungry!"

hearing that jeongukk chuckled lovingly and took the packed bag and slunged it on his shoulder before forwarding his hand in front of tae who looked at the hand and him.

"Come on lets fill your tummy!"

Tae immediately took his hand smiling who intertwined their fingers but tae saw that and blushed while looking down. looking at the red blushy cheeks jeongukk chuckled. they made their way towards the exit.

There yugyeom is already in the car waiting for them both. They both went towards the car while jeongukk kept the bag in the bonet of the car and opened the car door for tae who thanked him shyly and sat inside followed by jeongukk. Soon yug drove off to tae's house.

Time skip

They reached tae's house where her parents are already waiting for her. Seeing the car they immediately came downstairs from the main door. Jeongukk after getting out of the car helped tae to get down by holding her hand softly. The Kim's who saw that smiled at them and immediately hugged tae who hugged them back.

"How are u feeling bear.?" Mr.Kim asked while hugging tae.

"I'm good appa" tae replied smiling

He nodded and smiled . They all made their way inside the house with jeongukk carrying the bag of tae. The maid tried to help him but he denied and took the bag to tae's room and kept it there while Mr.Kim and Mrs.Kim are talking with tae asking how she is feeling and all.

soon they all started eating their lunch with jeongukk. As I already said Kims already know jeongukk as they are friends with Jeons since high school so they take care of him like he is their own son. After eating now it's time for jeongukk to go home as it's almost 6 in the evening. Yugyeom came to pick him up from tae's house and was waiting outside.

Tae is pouting looking at jeongukk as he is bidding bye to her parents, jeongukk too glancing at tae while talking with kims. Kims observed that and smiled secretly looking at each other. They decided to give them privacy and went inside after hugging jeongukk. jeongukk looked at tae who is looking down but looked up when her parents went inside and looked at jeongukk who is already looking at her. He signalled her to come towards him while forwarding his hand to tae who immediately went to him.

Jeongukk pulled her into his embrace hugging her tightly who hugged him back with equal tightness, snuggling her face into his chest seeking comfort while inhaling his manly smell of cologne which tae loves. They are just in each others embrace with out talking anything just enjoying the warmth of each other.

"Tae I have to leave now" Jeongukk whispered but tae didn't say anything just tightened the hug making jeongukk peck her hair on top and kept his chin on his head.

"Don't go" He heard a mumble on his chest which he clearly heard and looked down tilting his head to see tae looking so cute with her cheeks squished on his chest making her lips pouty. He leaned in kissed her forehead making her close her eyes.

"It's okai bub, we will meet each other in university tomorrow right!" He whispered softly like talking to a baby.

"Okai then ..but I miss u" Tae said and whispered the last sentence to herself not to let jeongukk hear it. but her luck he heard her and smiled before kissing her squished cheek and mumble "I miss u too" hearing that tae's cheeks became red looking like a strawberries making jeongukk chuckle.

"Okai ..I will go now yeah...see you tomorrow!" Jeongukk said pulling away from the hug unwillingly missing the warmth already. Tae nodded and looked down.

Jeongukk signed and leaned down to her height keeping his hands on his knees and looked at her eye level who looked into her eyes. "Now give me that precious smile so that I can go" Jeongukk exclaimed with a soft smile on her lips making tae smile shyly.

"Even tho your shy smile is cute..i want a infinite treasured boxy smile" Hearing that tae immediately laughed at the word 'Infinity treasured' making jeongukk too smile.

"There you go...I will take my leave now yeah.?" Jeongukk asked softly to which tae nodded with a shy smile making jeongukk smile and kiss her forehead before making his way towards the car, where yug is waiting smiling at their interaction.

he went inside the car and looked out of the window and waved at tae who wave back smiling. They kept looking at each other until the car took a turn.

what they didn't noticed is how Mr.Kim and Mrs.Kim smiling at the interaction while Mrs.Kim is fangirling while taking a pictures of taekook to send them in a group chat named "TAEKOOK LOVE" which consists of Mr.Kim, Mrs.Kim, Mr.Jeon, and Mrs.Jeon.

"Aish when are they gonna confess to each other it's been years and still they didn't confess" Mrs.Kim whined like a baby making Mr.Kim chuckle at her.

"It's okai they will soon" Mr.Kim assured even he was eager to know when they are gonna come and tell them the sentence 'Mom , Dad We are Official' which they have been waiting for

"Honey are you thinking what i'm thinking?" Mrs.Kim asked looking at her husband smiling who nodded smiling back.

"I think we should talk to Jeons yeah!" Mr.Kim said to which Mrs.Kim nodded excitedly.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To be continued....