10

Jeongukk opened the door of tae's room which is allocated for tae to keep her under observation. He told the doctor to transfer her to the VIP block for her to be comfortable. Jeongukk closed the door behind slowly not to make any noise that would wake up tae. He made his way towards tae who is laying on the bed ,sleeping looking pale yet peaceful. He pulled the chair which is near the bed and sat on it closer to tae and took her hand into his ,caressing them with his thumb while holding her hand with the bandaged hand.

He signed and leaned his head on tae's hand closing his eyes due to exhaustion. He was about to drift to dream land but woke up immediately when he felt the movement from the hand he is holding. he immediately looked up to see tae have a frown on her face due to pain. jeongukk immediately got up and clicked the red emergency button and went to tae who tightened her grip on his hand still not opening her eyes. Jeongukk too held back her hand tightly to assure her that he is here for her no matter what.

Soon the doors of the room opened , rushed in Mr.Lee and yugyeom .He immediately made his way towards the bed where she is laying and started checking her vitals and blood pressure while telling the nurse what to do. Meanwhile jeongukk is still standing beside tae without leaving her hand who is still holding on to his hand tightly. yug is standing at the corner as support for his best friend jeongukk.

"What happened uncle ..? Is tae ok.?" Jeongukk asked concerned while looking at tae.

Before Mr.Lee can open his mouth. they heard a small soft groan making them immediately look at the person who made the sound to se tae is slowly opening her eyes while groaning. soon tae opened her eyes after blinking them for few seconds to adjust to the sudden brightness.

"Taehyung can you hear me dear!?" Mr.Lee asked softly who nodded slowly.

"Are u feeling any pain..?"

Tae shook his head signalling No.

Mr.Lee nodded "Okai then call me if you feel any pain and here are your medicines....take them on time" said smiling to which tae too nodded smiling slightly.

Tae looked up to see jeongukk and smiled weakly to which jeongukk immediately smiled back kissing her forehead making her close her eyes and open them again. Tae signalled him something to which jeongukk immediately took the bottle from the table and helped her sit while keeping the pillow behind her for her to be comfortable.

He forwarded the bottle opening the cap and kept it in front of her lips who smiled and started drinking while jeongukk is careful not to make her choke on water. soon tae pulled away and jeongukk took the bottle back screwing the cap and kept it back on the table.

"How are you feeling now taehyung..?" Yugyeom asked smiling softly.

"Iam fine just exhausted" Tae replied in almost whisper tone smiling back slightly.

Yug nodded and looked at jeongukk who is just looking at tae longingly.

"Well okai then take rest..i will visit later" Yug said smiling to which tae nodded smiling.

yug went out after patting jeongukk's back encouragingly.

Tae looked at jeongukk and signalled him to come near her to which jeongukk immediately went towards her. Tae took his hand into her's and hugged it closer to her chest making jeongukk wrap his another arm around her shoulder securely. There is a comfortable silence around them. They both can hear their heartbeats of each other.

"Tae.." Jeongukk called out to which tae hummed still hugging his arm.

"Can u tell me what u have been eating" Tae looked up at jeongukk and said

"Homemade food" saying that tae went back to hugging the muscular arm.

Jeongukk hummed nodding ,lost in thoughts while rubbing soothing circles on tae's back comfortingly. he didn't notice that tae fell asleep due to the comforting warmth.jeongukk looked down when he felt tae being too quiet and looked down at her to see she is already sleeping like a baby while hugging his arm like hugging a plushy looking cute with her lips in pout due to being squeezed by his arm.

Jeongukk smiled but his smile soon faded when he saw where his arm which tae is hugging is but immediately shook of his dirty/unholy thoughts out of his head and slowly made tae lay on the bed , taking his hand back softly and slowly not to wake his baby's sleep and immediately replaced his arm. with pillow. he looked at tae who is looking peaceful ang tucked her hair behind her ear and caressed her cheeks softly looking at her.

"I will definitely find the culprit who made u like this love....I promise' Jeongukk said gritting his teeth clenching his fist making his veins pop up.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

In a dark room a person is sitting on a chair leaning on it while looking at the big picture in front on the wall while smiling like a crazy creature almost psychotic. Soon the knock sound was heard on the door followed by door opening.

The person who came in went towards the person who is sitting on a chair and said something in their ear making the person's lip curve into a smirk and soon followed by a loud psychotic laugh making the people present in the room flinch and back away in fear.

suddenly the laugh stopped and the person got up from the chair in rage and started stabbing a rogue doll which has a picture on it like a mental person while screaming and again started laughing while looking at the torn doll.

The person took the deep breath and smiled creepily.

"This is what happens for trying to snatch what's mine" saying this the person started laughing crazily making the people in the room almost run from there.

"But this is just a beginning..!" The person continued while stomping on the torn rogue doll.

and The picture attached to that rogue doll is

Taehyung.....

To be continued....