9

When tae fell unconscious Jeongukk don't know what to do. His heart stopped for a second when tae went limp in his arms.

"Tae..tae..!" Jeongukk called out shaking her a bit but tae didn't get up,her eyes were closed no moment can be seen.

Hearing Jeongukk the students who came to monitor the class who is also Jeongukk's friends turned to look at tae and Jeongukk to see her unconscious on Jeongukk's lap.

Jeongukk immediately lifted her up in bridal style and went out yugyeom who was about to come to class saw Jeongukk going out of the class while carrying unconscious tae. He immediately went to Jeongukk.

" Jeongukk what happened..!?"yugyeom asked Jeongukk who is panicking inside but put on a blank face and claimed himself down.

"I don't know while I was talking to her she went unconscious" Jeongukk said while looking at tae who is looking pale and immediately started making his way to outside of the campus.

Yug nodded

"Go fast I will manage here" yug said Jeongukk nodded grateful to have him and went to his car making her lay down on the passenger seat , started driving towards hospital.

Soon Jeongukk reached the hospital, parking it in the side and took tae into his arms making his way in to hospital

"DOCTOR" hearing Jeongukk's shout nurses and thankfully there is a doctor which Jeongukk known.

"What happened Jeongukk!?" Mr.Lee who is also Mr. Jeon , Jeongukk's father's best friend the doctor asked

Jeongukk said everything that happened how tae fainted while talking and isnt responding to him.

Mr lee nodded and immediately took tae into the room to check her what is wrong. Jeongukk paced outside the the room door anxiously waiting to know what happened to tae suddenly.Yugyeom too came to Jeongukk to give him company.

Soon doctor came out Jeongukk immediately went to Mr.lee

"Uncle is tae okay!? What happened to her!?" Jeongukk asked immediately

Mr.Lee signed deeply

"Come to the office" saying that Mr Lee made his way to the office followed by yugyeom and Jeongukk

After going the three went in with Mr Lee sitting on his chair and both yug and Jeongukk in front of him.

"What is it uncle !? What happened to tae!?" Jeongukk asked again getting impatient and irritated.

"Uncle why aren't you talking!?" Now it's yugyeom who asked seeing Jeongukk controlling himself not to burst out on Mr Lee who isn't telling anything.

"Jeongukk what did Taehyung eat this morning..!?" Hearing Mr Lee question both yug and Jeongukk gave him a confused glance but nonetheless replied him.

"I don't know uncle..today she had her breakfast with her parents not with me" mr Lee nodded and said

"We got the trace of poison in Taehyung's blood"

"WHAT!!" Jeongukk got up so fast that the chair fell making a loud thud.

Hearing the sounds nurse immediately came to the cabin

"Sir is everything okay..!?" Mr Lee just nodded and gestured the nurse to leave who nodded and went out closing the door behind bowing.

"What do u mean by you found a trace of poison in her blood" Jeongukk asked furiously. His worries coming out as an anger making him loose temper.

"Jeongukk sit down and listen to uncle..then we can find out what happened" yugyeom got up and made Jeongukk sit on his chair after yug picked it up.

"I can understand what you are feeling Jeongukk but what u heard is true there is a poison content in tae's blood" mr Lee signed deeply and continued.

"The intake of Taehyung's food had a poison present in it that is why she is poisoned" hearing Mr Lee Jeongukk froze

"Maybe it is a food poison uncle" yugyeom said making Jeongukk look at Mr Lee expecting that he would say yes

"No yug it's not a food poison there is a poison mixed in the food Taehyung took I am 100% sure about it ..here look" Mr Lee showed the reports of tae and showed them. Jeongukk immediately took that to see it is indeed not a food poison.

"Now how is she..!?" Yug asked looking at Jeongukk being lost in thoughts.

"We kept her under observation to make her throw up all the poison and.." looking at Mr Lee pause Jeongukk looked up

"And..!?" Jeongukk questioned with a blank face.

"Reports says that the intake of poison is from a week and it is a slow poison that is why it is coming out as a stomach ache" hearing Mr Lee Jeongukk took a sharp breath and stormed out of the cabin to clear his mind and take a fresh air before he burst out of anger.

Yugyeom excused himself from Mr Lee who nodded. Yug went out to see Jeongukk looking outside of the window while running his fingers through his hair frustratedly.

Yugyeom signed and went to him keeping his hand on his shoulder making Jeongukk turn around

"Who it can be yug..!?"

"Who tried to poison tae.!?"

"What will they gain by poisoning her.!?"

"WHY AND WHO" Jeongukk shouted loud while punching the wall bruising his hand.

"DOCTOR" yug shouted holding Jeongukk's bloody hand while Jeongukk doesn't even care about it.

"Who...!?" He whispered to himself while blood started trickling down on his bruised hand to the white hospital floor.

To be continued...........