Scene 18 - Where is me

We then the 6th Doctor and Peri holding each other's hand as they explore a dangerous new territory. The world around them presents flashing colours of floral abstracts and pulsating lights along the walls. Electronic sound effects grind around them. The walls become strangely hypnotic, but the Doctor and Peri continue wandering through, hoping to find a way out. We see them pass through several paths which seem identical to one another. They question whether they're going around in circles or not.

Peri:

What is this place?

Sixth Doctor:

The meeting place for ourselves, Peri. The Matrix is holding a stationary balance for us to exist in. Through here, we need to somehow find the link to get us to Gallifrey.

Peri:

Then we could run around in here all day and never find it.

Sixth Doctor:

Have courage, my dear. My other incarnations will be about someplace. Maybe they're not here yet. Or maybe they are. Wandering around trying to find the fissure to get us home.

When we pass through the next corridor as 6 and Peri leave, we see the shadow of 7 and Ace behind the wall. This then cuts to show 7 and Ace cautiously wandering through.

Ace:

Seems to me like we're just heading back on ourselves this place looks so alike.

We then hear screams crying out.

Professor!

Seventh Doctor:

No. No, Ace. It may be the Cloister Wraths. Those who have been discarded to the outer limits of our society. Or the creatures that have been left abandoned away from time and space.

We then see through the walls the screaming Romana, Leela, and the whirling K-9 around the 7th Doctor and Ace. They all yell together simultaneously.

Romana:

DOCTOR! ARGH! DOCTOR! DOCTOR!

Leela:

DOCTOR! HELP US, DOCTOR! DOCTOR!

K-9:

MASTER! MASTER REQUIRE IMMEDIATE ASSISTANCE! MASTER! MASTER!

Ace:

Can't we do anything to help them?

Seventh Doctor:

Not in the slightest. They are trapped within the heart of the Matrix. The only way to get them out is on Gallifrey. Not this made up reality around us. Algorithm and data around us. Wherever is me, will need to hurry up.

The 7th Doctor and Ace continue searching forward. We then continue to see the 4th Doctor's TARDIS spin through the universe, before we cut inside to see the Doctor, Romana, and K-9 around the console.

Romana:

If this assignment is so special, then you better put K-9 and myself in the picture. We are Time Lords as well, remember.

Fourth Doctor:

Ever heard of the planet Vulcan?

Romana:

No. Where is it?

Fourth Doctor:

Sol 3. An Earth colony. Rich and plentiful in minerals to be exploited by the Earth. Breathable atmosphere. Young and volcanic with no native life nor soil.

K-9:

Planet Vulcan provides suitable pressure and temperature to sustain life. No radiation has been detected, but volcanic sands morphed into pools of fuming mercury. Capable of withstanding several young offspring of notable species for breeding.