Scene 5 - Victory

Gallifrey is in ruins. The Daleks, Cybermen, and Sontarans all take over the lands of Gallifrey. Fires burn uncontrollably across the planet as the survivors are taken by the invaders. The aliens had claimed victory. More spaceships begin to make their landings across the planet and near the Capitol. Inside the war room, we see the representatives of the Daleks (Davros and a few minions), Cybermen (Cyber Leader and minions) and Sontarans (with the Commander, Group Martial, and minions) take their dominion over Gallifrey. They were in allegiance with the Rani and the other villainous Time Lords organising the scheme.

Commander Skraal:

A rather unimpressive design for a war room. We shall make amends for restructuring. To create this as the centre of our wonderful new Empire.

Davros:

So shall it be. I grow impatient to learn more about the secret magic of the Time Lords. We have waited long to meet the ancient ancestry of your people, Rani. Why do they delay?

Rassilon:

Delay no further, Davros.

From the shadows, Rassilon and Omega storm through into the war room.

Lord of darkness. Creator of the Dalek race.

Davros:

We meet at last, Rassilon. Joined by your equally as magnificent stellar engineer here. We as scientists, men of intellects, shall have much to discuss.

Omega:

Oh, we shall. It is good to be back out from the world of anti-matter. To avenge ourselves as the rightful rulers of the universe and to start the whole of time afresh from our own allegiance.

The Master, the Monk, and Morbius arrive. Davros is also intrigued by the sight of Morbius.

Master:

Then where do we start?

Rassilon:

I trust that my... predecessor has been deposed of?

Master:

For good, Lord President. Trapped in an infinite paradox.

Morbius:

And I say... subjugate the peoples of this stinking world. You, Davros, and your invaders shall take the pleasure of humiliating our kind. In the meantime, we shall unlock the secrets of our ancient powers.

Davros:

Under our new agreement.

Morbius:

Yes.

Davros:

Good. My Daleks will see to it. I desire to know more about your culture and scientific philosophy. I will stay here.

Cyber Leader:

OUR FORCES HAVE BEGUN GROUPING SELECT HOSTAGES FOR WORKFORCE! A SMALL GROUP OF REPRESENTATIVES FROM EACH OF OUR RACES SHALL ALSO WORK IN COLLABORATION!

Rani:

Together?

Rassilon:

Together.

We see Romana, Leela, and K-9 continuing to fall through the endless void of the Matrix. Gallifrey had been overpowered and was being destroyed by the victorious invaders. We see the state of the planet and Capitol as dramatic music plays over. The view of Gallifrey becomes further and further away from the camera. We are leaving the edge of the universe. We then see the Constellation of Kasterberous, even though Gallifrey is now situated in another part of the universe, and hear a tracking signal emit into deep space. A recall unit for urgent help in the most critical emergencies in Gallifreyan history. The Doctors were on their way...