The temperature in his hand disappeared instantly, Ji Juechuan frowned and turned around, only to see Yan Yan standing there and turning his head to look at something.

He followed Yan Yan's line of sight and saw a row of claw machines placed by the wall.

"Want to play?"

"Yeah." Yan Yan nodded repeatedly, his eyes sparkling.

Ji Juechuan went to the machine next to him to change a handful of coins, stood beside the claw machine, looked at it, and stuffed a few coins into it.

Although he hadn't tried a claw machine before, he didn't think it was too difficult.

Isn't it just putting down the robot arm and picking up a doll? How difficult can it be?

"Which one do you want?" He looked at Yan Yan.

Yan Yan pointed out a doll to him through the glass, then blinked his long eyelashes, "Honey, can you get it?"

Facing his expectant eyes, Ji Juechuan couldn't say anything like "I'll try my best", but just nodded.

The claw machine was a bit short for him, so he bent down slightly, determined the position of the doll Yan Yan just pointed to, and then shook the robot arm.

Once you spot the location, press the button next to it.

The robot arm wobbled down the clip, grabbed the doll he was aiming at lightly, and immediately put it back wobbled, but there was nothing on it.

Ji Juechuan's face froze, and he stuffed a few more coins in, planning to try again.

This time the clip didn't even touch the doll that Yan Yan was looking for, it just grabbed a handful of it in the air, and then grabbed a ball of air to collect it.

He blushed, and continued to stuff coins into the claw machine, as if he had hit the claw machine.

After trying many times in a row, Ji Juechuan's clothes corner was pulled.

He turned his head and saw Yan Yan pursing his soft lips, as if holding back a smile, his voice was soft and soft, "Honey, you can't do this, let me do it."

Ji Juechuan's face turned darker when he was told no, but he still stood aside and gave Yan Yan the coin in his hand.

Yan Yan used to like to play with claw machines, and there was a special room at home for all kinds of claw machines. He was an old hand at holding dolls.

Although the claw machines in shopping malls generally have adjusted the strength of the robot arm, it is still not difficult for him.

After a while, Yan Yan picked up a few fancy dolls from the claw machine, and asked Ji Juechuan who was standing aside to hold them.

After he clamped out the doll he liked, he changed to another claw machine and continued to clamp it until Ji Juechuan could no longer hold it in his hands.

Yan Yan was holding the biggest doll in his hands, his face was stained a little red because of happiness, Chao Ji Juechuan raised the corners of his lips triumphantly, like a beautiful kitten waiting for praise.

Ji Juechuan's heart skipped a beat when he saw it, and he wanted to pinch his face, but unfortunately both hands were full of dolls and he couldn't free his hand.

Yan Yan looked around and saw a boutique not far away. He walked there with the doll in his arms and said to Ji Juechuan, "Honey, I'm going to buy some bags to put the doll in."

After speaking, he carried the doll and walked away.

Ji Juechuan looked down at the doll in his hand, feeling a little helpless in his eyes.