He walks from the table my family is sitting at and walks back to the kitchen. When he walks back out from there and he's see me. I wave at him and he blushes and walks towards me. I smile the closer he comes to me. So handsome. I couldn't give an estimate on how tall he is, but just know he tall. A dark skin man, but he have light pigmentation around his cheeks so that's how I know he is blushing. An bible verse on his arm, I can see since his shirt is short sleeve and you can see some of the words written in cursive.

He have stubble gray hairs, coming out his beard and also gray hair but in waves, and a perfect hair cut. He is muscular and that red shirt and black pants looks so good on him. Jet black dress shoes to match. I can't express this enough he just so handsome. He wears white color glasses, giving me the professor type look and almond shaped eyes, hazel eye color. Arched eyebrows and strong, large hands. When he approach me he smiles. That probably his only flaw, I don't like his smile but at least his teeth is white and honestly perfect. His voice isn't deep or all masculine it is calming and gentle.

"Well hello again madam." and now I think I'm the one blushing now, and he definitely can see it. We engage in small talk and I decided to make the first move and see if he okay with me having his number. With success, I get his number and a compliment on my outfit today. I'm wearing a body-con maxi white dress that hugs me well, with a necklace, it's a sliver butterfly, and sliver butterfly earrings to match. My black two strapped block heel sandals and a black clip on hair pin to finish the look. I give my thanks and tell him to text me please. He said he wouldn't miss the opportunity, but originally he thought my brother, niece, nephew were my husband and babies, but then concluded otherwise when I started flirting, he said "excuses my rudeness madam, but I couldn't allow myself to believe that a married woman would flirt right in front of her man and kids like we did. We had a heartily laugh and I corrected him on who they really were to me and I'm looking forward towards our potential hang out soon. The man told me he have the same excitement and will indeed text me. I walk away from him and arrived to smiles from Zephaniah and Zaire.

I was able to start getting close with them, and I'm so happy about it. I even start Zephaniah recovery program in about 2 weeks and I'm more excited. I took rehab before but I guess, I had relapsed and my poor nephew saw it all happened. We had a heartwarming conversation and he suggested her program. When we called her she said she definitely be willing but family have to pay full price just like her other clients. I'm searching for jobs right now so I asked my bother if he willing to pay for it and he said yes with no hesitation. We talked and he said he willing to cover any expenses and etc for me until I get on my feet. I won't have to pay him back for anything beside 3 months rent on the condo I'm staying at. I agreed and we been sailing shores since.

Who knew I'll receive all this good luck in such a short amount of time. 4 months ago I never believe I'll reach this point. Now 4 months later I couldn't believe me not getting it. I truly think it's all about perspective. Zaire started making jokes asking why I was gone so long, and it don't look like I change a thing. Zephaniah said she was worried my food was getting cold but other then that she didn't car how long I was gone for necessary she was sure I was okay since, she saw me talking to the waiter. My bother on the other hand was mean mugging the hell out if me and I started laughing. Same ole over protective fool. I'm 44 years old, and he still treats me like I'm his 8 year old sister again that he just have to protect just the same. I give him a smile, he roll his eyes and smirk. Gotchu big bro.

Zaire pov

We all sitting at the table and it reminds me of my childhood days with my mom and dad. I miss them. Most people say they wish they cherish there childhood days more but I did. I miss them but I wouldn't go back to them. Like dad always said if you truly enjoy you're times during those moments, you wouldn't want to re experience it. The true beauty is only having it once and growing it from there, that's probably another reason why we only live once, cause you only need one time to create a lifelong memory, goals and etc. The times were the times and that was that. Now I have to face the actions that's about to eat my ass up soon enough. I feel bad. I do. How can I sit in there faces, smiling and shit like I'm not doing my sister wrong.