He's used to being coquettish with Ji Juechuan these days, and now he unconsciously softens his voice, his moist eyes drooping slightly, with a hint of coquettishness.

Ji Juechuan pursed his thin lips tightly, and there was a hint of anger in his dark eyes.

I met at the company in the afternoon, that means the two have known each other for less than a day?

We've only known each other for a short while, but we've been so fascinated by people, and even brought people here, will we be able to get closer in a few days?

If Yan Yan could call him husband the second day he met him, wouldn't that be the same for others?

"Didn't I tell you not to talk to others casually?"

Yan Yan was taken aback by his tone, let go of his sleeve, and carefully looked at his face.

Of course he remembered that Ji Juechuan told him not to talk to others casually at noon, but wasn't that worried that he would tell about the engagement, and he didn't tell anyone.

After hesitating for a moment, he explained in a low voice: "I didn't say we have a marriage contract."

The blue veins on Ji Juechuan's forehead twitched, and he felt anger rising to the top of his head.

You even have to hide your marriage contract with him, just because of that man you've only known for a long time?

Although he didn't know why he was angry because Yan Yan concealed their engagement, no one in the company knew that his engagement with Yan Yan was better, but he just couldn't suppress the anger in his heart, and there were some things he didn't know. Perceived sourness.

As if laughing back from anger, he raised his eyebrows, and the coldness on his face faded, "Then why did you bring him up?"

Seeing that his face softened, Yan Yan thought that the coldness he felt just now was an illusion, and he breathed a sigh of relief, "He invited me to have dinner together, and I think he will come with us later."

The air was quiet.

Yan Yan felt a little uneasy, did he say something wrong again?

After a while, he heard Ji Juechuan's voice.

"Yan Yan."

There was no emotion in the voice, but Yan Yan took a step back subconsciously, and the alarm bell in his heart was sounded.

This was the first time Ji Juechuan called his name, but it was obviously not a good omen.

"Go to dinner with him, or come with me?"

Yan Yan was startled for a moment, then looked in the direction of the door.

Can't we go together?

His action was obviously misunderstood by Ji Juechuan.

As soon as the office chair retreated, Ji Juechuan stood up, without giving him another look, and walked straight to the door.

Yan Yan had never seen such a posture since he was a child. He was startled by Ji Juechuan's icy face, and his face turned pale.

No matter how dull he is, he can still feel that Ji Juechuan is angry.

Although he didn't know why Ji Juechuan was suddenly angry, he couldn't help being a little scared. He bit his lip and chased after him, grabbing Ji Juechuan's clothes.

"I'll go with you."

Ji Juechuan paused, did not speak, but slowed down so that he could keep up.

The office door opened, and the two people who were waiting outside the door immediately looked over.