Chapter 1

A/N: New story!!! I was originally planning on publishing this book after 'beta with anger issues' was completed but in inpatient so I'm releasing it now!!!

This book is very inspired by 'Baby, I'm yours' By BlueBelll_murm on Ao3! I absolutely loved that book and really wanted to create my own, longer take on it!

Liam's aesthetic photo is above <3

Of course it won't be the exact same, I've just taken certain concepts of their book that I really liked! So I hope you guys enjoy this! This book will contain mature themes! Warnings will be placed prior! <3

A/N: I don't know how college works in America as I am Australian and we have university so it's very different so bare with me haha if it doesn't make sense to the college you're used to just roll with it lol.

Liam smiled looking at his sketch book, his charcoal pencils besides him. He was staring out the window at the trees and flowers. Wishing that class was outside today he sighed. He was 21 in college, studying in arts and creativity.

He loved it, that much was obvious. What he didn't love was the annoying frat boys being loud, keeping him awake all hours of the night. Now that was something he could certainly do without. Biting the pencil in his hand his teacher dismissed the class.

In his own world Liam missed the memo until he saw his classmates start to stand up. Liam frowned confused, his brown hair falling in his face. Blue eyes peering around until he found himself looking out the window again, sighing when he saw those annoying frat boys again.

Rolling his eyes he turned to see his classmates exiting the room, the bell rung bringing Liam out of his thoughts. Exiting the classroom he looked at his white shoes completely oblivious to the person standing at the door.

Stumbling back when he bumped into the larger frame. "Sorry I-" Liam began, stopping when he realised who exactly it was that he had bumped into. Theo fucking Raeken. Liam looked away, sketch book in hand as he brushed past the older male.

Theo turned to him with a frown "hey cutie, you dropped this." Theo smirked picking up Liam's fallen pencil. Fuck sake, Liam nodded grabbing it off him and scurrying down the hall. Theo was taken back by this, usually people were dying for his attention.

This little brat didn't want any of his attention, he didn't even thank him. Theo had people lined up ready to kiss the ground he walked on and this little artsy kid didn't even thank him? Theo frowned looking Liam's back up and down as the boy was hurrying down the hall.

Theo knocked the door of the teachers "hey Miss Finch," he said giving her his cliche charming smile.

Ms finch smiled back "hello Theo, what can I help you with today?" She asked leaning on her desk.

"My friends kind of failing his class, I was hoping you could give him some extra credit?" Theo winked.

Ms finch bit her bottom lip "we'll if he's as charming as you I'll see what I can do," she smiled feeling flustered.

Theo smirked "maybe not as charming but he's a looker," he laughed before turning back to the door "also, who was that?" He asked referring to the boy who had just ran off on him.

"Oh that's Liam, he's actually my best student. That kids definitely going places," She smiled nodding Theos way.

Theo couldn't help the smile that pursed his lips "Liam," he said "it has a nice ring to it," he said.

"Now off you go, it's lunch time you have a big game tomorrow, you need food," she laughed ushering him out of her classroom.

He smiled "yes ma'am," he said laughing before walking off. Immediately arms were wrapped around him cheerfully.