"Hyein-ah, what happened?" I asked.

She then broke down and fell to the ground.

"It's my fault, I'm sorry!" She muttered. "I just really liked Cheol and couldn't hold back my feelings anymore! Please forgive me!"

"I think it's better if you told Haerin that than me," I said.

She kept sobbing and I couldn't help but feel bad.

I went over to Cheol to ask some questions.

"Hey, what happened?" I said.

"Hyein-ssi was trying to ask me on a date and Haerin-ssi got angry and protective, I'm still a bit confused too." He responded. "And I'm sorry for leaving Haerin-ssi earlier, I won't do it again."

He got up and bowed.

"What do you mean?" I said, scratching my forehead.

"You ordered for me to move into Haerin-ssi's house so I could be there whenever she was in danger right?" He said.

"Err... no?" I replied. "Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure, go ahead." He said.

"How do you see Haerin?" I asked.

"Hmm..." he thought about it for a second. "As a client. It's my job to protect her like you ordered."

"You don't see her in any romantic way?" I said.

"I try not to get too close, it's hard guarding you all at the same time, so I try to keep it balanced." he said. "I only said yes to dating her because I didn't want her to be sad. I've never dated anyone before so I don't really know what I'm doing. However I do think she's really pretty though."

I smiled at his answer. "I hope you know that you're Haerin's first love. She's head over heels for you."

He turned slightly pink and looked down smiling.

Danielle's POV
"Haerin-ah, you in there?" I said, knocking on the bathroom stall. "Please come out and we can both talk it out."

Shortly, the lock clicked and Haerin came out. Her nose was puffy and her eyes and face were all red. She'd really been crying.

I hugged her and wiped some of her tears before asking "You mind telling me what happened? I've never seen you like that before,"

"I saw Cheolie and Hyein talking. Hyein was all giggly and flirty with him and I got j-jealous." She said quietly, still sobbing. "I think Cheolie isn't interested in me at all anymore,"

"Cheolie?" I thought to myself. What a cute nickname!

"I'm sure Cheol would never do that to you," I reassured. "There's only one person he acts different and openly with and that's you!"

She smiled a little and we walked back to the group together.

"What the.. what happened? How much did we miss?" Hanni said.

"Hyein opened up to Cheol and Haerin didn't like that," Y/n briefly answered.

Minji helped Hyein up and calmed her down. Although Minji was the coldest and strictest, she cared about us all equally.

Cheol got up to leave.

"Where are you going?" Minji called out.

"Back to lesson," he responded. "I need another nap,"

"How can that kid sleep all day? Doesn't he care about his grades?" Hanni said.

Haerin then started running after Cheol.