Chapter 39

Well, that was fast. We figured Damien would reach out but not right after we had been talking about where he could have gone. It seemed like the only thing we could do, was listen. If Derek put it on speaker, we would all be able to hear the conversation. Even if Derek didn't want us to hear it, he would have to tell us, we couldn't go in blind.

Derek slides the phone to answer. And places it on the speaker.

"Derek, so glad you answered, don't worry I'm long gone, just calling 'cause I have someone here who wants to say hello," he said. We look at each other. But we hear voices in the background.

"Derek," Dani says. Derek's eyes widen. As does Wesley's and Lees.

"Dani, Dani are you okay?" Derek asks. There's a silence.

"I'm not hurt.."

"Not yet Dani, not yet, if Derek does what I say it'll stay that way," Damien says.

"Derek, put Addison on for me would ya," he says. Derek looks up at me, Adrian shakes his head and looks down at me. I nod having him hand me the phone.

"What do you want Dickhead," I say. Derek waves a hand in front of him as if to ask what I'm doing.

"Addison, lovely to hear your sweet voice, listen, I still can't forget our deal, you broke it remember, but now I got something better, I'll trade Dani for something better," he says. He's being a prude. I look around all eyes on me.

"And what is it that you want exactly," I said. Adrian is close to my head because the phone is close to my face.

"Wells it's not what it's who, but I'll let Dani go, for you," he says. Adrian shakes his head, Derek, too. Even Lee is shaking his head. Wes does nothing but he is probably still surprised that he wants to trade Dani out for me. Which was a surprise since he wanted Chloe to begin with.

"Why me?"

"Why not, you screwed me over, I think it's time I show you that when you screw with Damien Sanchez, you pay gravely, I won't kill you, no no, something much worse," he said. That sent shivers down my spine. There were few things worse than death. I could make a few.

"And what would that be Damien, you'll talk me to death, make me be your lapdog again," I said.

"Cute but no, Faith I don't want, you, I do, maybe I made a mistake trying to sell you, should've just kept you for myself, you come to me I give you Dani," he says. Dani screams no I'm the background. I can see Derek and Adrian shaking their heads.

"When?"

"Rosa no, you can not," Adrian says. I wink at him and shake my head.

"Awe the new boyfriend doesn't want you to meet me, too bad you don't have a choice," he said. I didn't even care that he called Adrian my boyfriend I was more worried about Dani.

"When?" I ask. There was a pause.

"How about we make it soon but give you time to spend with your sisters oh one more thing tell your mother I said hello."

And he clicks off. I can see everyone staring blankly at me. What were they thinking? That I was going to meet a psychopath? They could be right. I was not going to let him take my sisters, regardless of how angry I was with them. This was a war against my family. If Derek and Wes didn't understand that, no one would. Even if this was a suicide mission, I knew my only chance was to meet him. I knew what he was going to do to me. Torture me, lol me up again, keep me as a toy. But did I have a choice? He wasn't giving me much of one

I gave Derek his phone back, looking at Chloe and Riley, who were staring blankly at me. but with Damien gone from the villa, I could just walk out and not say a word. I felt like I should have but I didn't. All eyes again were on me. Why was I always centered around danger and Drama? Faith and I had been through so much together, I felt like it never stopped. Like a washing machine stuck in the spin cycle. Honestly, I couldn't tell if the feeling I had inside was fear, or if I was just tired of it all. The constant living in fear made me weak.