Chapter 29

Lee brought us back to his mansion. But he told Derek and me we were free to leave at any time. Which I knew, but we needed a strategy plan. If Lee's sister was to come back around, We would need to have a plan in place. Heaven for me if Lena woke up. We would all be screwed, royally. Lee especially. His sister meant business. And if she found out Lee was working against her, she would have him killed.

"Here is the thing, Lena doesn't play around, we need a plan, if she does wake up, she most likely will try to find Damien, who is now, dead, once she realizes he is dead, she will come for us, all of us," Lee says, Derek has been distant. Probably all of the guilt he was feeling. My father nods.

"Well My notion, is to gather more security on the front, eyes, and ears everywhere, if you know where she is, there could be more security gathered into place, and that could give us some warning to when she wakes up," He said, Lee, nods, not bad. More security on the front could potentially help.

"I like it, Luke, now, who would be willing to stand guard, to make sure she doesn't wake up, CIA and FBI can not be notified, we need someone on the inside, who could get away with it," Lee said. And then it hit me. We have two people in the CIA, Tyler and Dani. They could keep watch.

"What about Dani and Tyler," I asked. Lee nods, and Derek looks at me at the mention of Tyler. Right not big on the guy. Though now it seems he has the hots for Dani. Which isn't unusual. She's a beautiful girl.

"I like it, now-"

"Lee, I have to tell you something," I said. He sits in his tracks. And he's genuinely concerned. Derek does not even know about Dani, and now I was about to break the news. Now that Damien did not pose a threat. I took a breath.

"I got word that the night you slept with Tracy, she got pregnant," I said. Lee looked at Derek who was taken aback by the fact that she slept with him.

"Dani is your daughter, and Damien, and Tracy are the only two who knew," I said. I felt bad about blurting it out, but maybe he needed to hear it. Derek looked at me, and then at Lee.

"Hold on, you slept with my mother?"

"Yes, but, Damien left, he left her there, and told me to protect her, he said that he knew I loved her first, so when he left we made a stupid mistake twice, but I didn't know she had gotten pregnant," He said, sitting down. H was taken aback by it, honestly, he took it pretty hard. He had a daughter.

"So I shot my daughter?" He said, looking at me, I nod.

"Oh my god, I-I almost killed my kid, what kind of a father am I?" He said. He had never shown this side of him before.

"Hello, Dani didn't even know you were here father at the time, I'm pretty sure you didn't either, and it's been months, Lee," I said. Trying to get him back to the problem at hand. In hindsight, this may not have been the best time to spill the beans.

"I have to see her Addison, I have to explain I didn't know," He said, standing up, I nodded my head.

"No, Lee, listen, we will go tell her soon, but right now, it won't matter unless we protect her in the meantime, Dani will be in danger too," I said, he looked at me and nodded.

"You're right, I-I will tell her once we have talked them into standing guard," He says and then shakes his head, "No, she doesn't need to be there, I never got a chance to know her as my daughter."

"Lee, listen as much as I hate that you slept with my mother and Dani is your daughter, I agree with Addison, she and Tyler are the best ones for this, and I hate to say it but, we need you in the manor, you and Luke will need to stay close to us, If she wakes, she will come back here," Derek said, Lee looks at Derek gulping and nodding.