I noticed she was getting a little too close so I pulled back a bit.

She seemed slightly hurt by my action and I started feeling bad.

When we got off the train walked to the water park, we all went in and got changed in our separate stalls.

I started undressing and didn't notice the lock wasn't turned all the way,

The door opened while I was shirtless and I turned around to see who was there.

It was Hyein, standing there speechless.

We stared at each other for a split second before she apologised quickly ran off and I shut and locked the door properly.

We all regrouped near the water slides.

Hyein was still red while the group was discussing what to do.

"What's up with Hyein?" I heard Y/n whisper to Danielle.

"Hyein opened the door to Cheol's stall while he had his shirt off, I was in the stall next to him so I heard it all." Danielle replied.

Haerin heard this too and got slightly irritated.

After a bit we all split up and I made my way over to Haerin, as ordered.

"Hey! Cat girl!" I tried to get her attention through all the noise of kids and parents having fun.

She turned around with a "Huh?"

"What do you wanna do?" I asked.

"I wanna try those slides over there!" She replied.

We made our way up to the top of the slide and I could tell Haerin started getting afraid of how high we were.

The person at the top of the water slide said we could only go one at a time, but seeing how afraid Haerin was, I insisted.

He made me sit with Haerin in between my legs, her head resting on my torso.

"You're good to go," he said.

When I let go, Haerin didn't seem afraid anymore.

I think she enjoyed laying on my torso, as she kept giggling the whole time.

When we reached the end into the deep water, Haerin started panicking.

It didn't take me long to realise that she forgot to tell me she couldn't swim.

She started sinking and I rushed over to her, trying to get through the herd of people.

When I got there, she was already unconsciously floating so I carried her out of the water and tried ti get her to wake up.

When she didn't wake up, I started doing CPR.

The rest of the group rushed over.

"Crap!! I forgot to tell you Haerin can't swim!!" Danielle yelled in frustration.

The CPR didn't seem to work, so I took a deep breath and pressed my lips onto hers, blowing air into her lungs.

She woke up in the middle of this and then started coughing up water soon afterwards.

I sat her up.

"Haerin? You okay?" I said to her, heart still racing.

"I-*cough* I'm okay!" She replied.

"It's a good thing Cheol was here!!" Hanni yelled over the background noise.

We all decided not to go into deep water anymore and decided to try the floating ring drift.