I just put it in my bag and got back to napping, until Y/n-nim came up to me.

"Hey," They said. "I just wanted to know, why did you help me and bow to me?"

I looked at them in confusion.

"Did you forget?" I replied. "Don't you remember?"

"Not really.." I got beat up at my old school and lost a few memories.

"Ah... in that case, come see me after school at the incineration plant, I'll tell you everything." I told them.

They sat back in their seat with a puzzled look on their face.

At lunch, I sat by myself and the girl with cat eyes kept looking at me again.

I ignored her and kept eating my food.

I overheard her friends talking.

"What do you keep looking at?" The oldest girl said.

"It's obvious that she's looking at Cheol," the second eldest said.

"Jeez, you've fallen for him badly," the oldest said. "Does he even know your name?"

"I don't think he knows any of our names except mine," Y/n said.

The cat eyed girl looked a bit upset and jealous.

"Oh yeah, about that," The bright girl said. "Did you find out anything?"

"Nope but he says he'll tell me after school," Y/n said.

The bell rang and everyone went back to class.

After school, I was waiting for Y/n to show up.

"So, you gonna tell me what's going on?" They said as they walked over to me.

"Where do I start.." I said.

I took a deep breath before continuing.

"You and I went to the same school in the past," I said. "You often got picked on and bullied until I decided to save you."

"Mhm.. continue..."

"After I saved you, your parents offered to pay for my mother's hospital bills in return for me protecting you."

"So you were my bodyguard?"

"I still am," I said. "I'm going to keep doing this until my mom wakes up."

"You're still being paid?"

"Yeah," I said. "At school, you became a decent fighter over time."

Y/n stayed silent, they frowned as they held their head.

"You okay?" I asked. "Want me to continue?"

"I'm fine. Continue,"

"When I found out they got you expelled, I started getting angry and started picking on the bullies every day, and they took their anger out on you."

"Does that mean we were friends?" Y/n asked.

"Yes, I was supposed to keep it a business-only relationship but we bonded and became friends." I answered. "But that was what got you hospitalised and I made sure never to make that mistake again."

"Anything else?" They asked.

"When you got attacked after being expelled, I realised that it was my fault and I lost it," I said. "I went around school picking fights with everybody involved in the bullying, when I got to the bullies' leaders, they prepared 30 people to help dispose of me."

"I ripped through them all and got expelled, your parents requested that I got transferred into the same school as you." I said. "And that's pretty much it."

"So, if you're still my bodyguard, may I ask a question?" Y/n said.

"Go ahead." I responded.

"Do you only protect me or do you also protect my friends?"

"I'm being paid to only protect you." I said.

"Then can I request that you protect all my friends as well? I'm sure Haerin would enjoy your company," They asked. "I'll pay you in extra cash as well as your mom's bills."

I assumed Haerin was the girl with cat eyes.

I thought about it for a second and accepted.

Y/n's POV
I wanted to go home and lay down after processing al that information.

I called Danielle and arranged to meet at my place to tell her everything.

When I told her everything she just sat there for a few moments.

"Woah.. who would've expected that?" She said. "Should we share it with everyone else tomorrow?"

"Of course," I said "but for now, I've got a headache and I just wanna lay down."

Danielle then suddenly got on top of me.

She leaned over and kissed me.

"Did that help?" She whispered.

"Yes Dani, yes it did." I whispered back, gulping before pulling her back into a kiss.

She slid her tongue in, which caught me off guard and we held it for as long as we could, and when we pulled back we were both panting.

She helped me take off my shirt and put her hands all over my bare body as we made out.

We just cuddled until we fell asleep, with our fingers intertwined under the blanket.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.