Vanilla : chapter 6

Beginne am Anfang

"whats so funny?"

"you suck at the staring game"

"the staring game?"

he arched his eyebrows at her and slowly smiled a little

"yeah you know, the game where we each take peeks at each other and the opposite one catches the person peeking so then the peeking person looks away...the staring game..you suck at it"

"oh really"

she smiled at him and nodded her head yes while hiccuping. and that little hiccup made his heart jump, she was too adorable for his eyes, he looked down and shook his head and at the same time they both looked up at each other and said: "im sorry", they both gave each other confusing looks and drake spoke up first

"wait..what are you sorry for?"

"im sorry for going off on you..it was uncalled for..im sorry for..overreacting i guess"

he scuffed

"well you had a reason...i was a total jerk and im sorry..i shouldn't have led you on and i shouldn't have kissed you...im sorry i added sprinkles to your vanilla"

She giggled at his remark to her figurative language from yesterday, which caused him to laugh, when their laughter died down then stared at each other for a while. just taking in everything, not speaking, not blinking, just looking at each other, both of them nearly having heart attacks.

"eh hem"

At the same time, there gaze dropped and looked at the entranceway to the kitchen. standing there was desi in nothing but lingerie and one of drake's robes. Sunny cleared her throat and stood up

"im gonna go get sierra and leave..thanks for the uh...advil"

She nodded her head at him and walked out, trying her hardest not to attack desi right there. She walked past her while holding her breath and walked down the hallway of rooms to find Sierra,

"have a good talk with your girlfriend?"

Drake gave her a blank stare

"Stop"

"what?"

She shrugged innocently and smiled

"don't...she's not my girlfriend and you know that"

"so she's just a hoe right?"

"no, shes not a hoe"

"well as your girlfriend i expect you to think that of women who arent me"

"well, sorry i don't think like that desi"

"then you need to start thinkin that way"

he laughed as he popped two advil in his mouth as she leaned on the counter watching him

"why are you taking advil you don't have a hangover"

"because you give me headaches"

and with that he walked out of the kitchen.

------

It was about 5:30 pm, everyone was just chillin today, trying to recover from last night. Noah had told sunny not to worry about coming today but she didn't want to be rude so she went back over to help clean up. Once sunny left the kitchen it took her about 40 minutes to find Sierra and once she did she kinda wished she hadn't, she walked in on Party hitting her best friend from behind and that was a sight that was hard to erase from her mind. After that the two had left to go back to the hotel, from there they slept until about 4:30, ate some food, got dressed and came back here to help clean up. because sunny knew they wouldn't be doing anything but clean and chill, she didn't really care how she dressed, but she still felt the need to be able to impress. Not just drake but the rest, She was dressed in brightly colored leggings and a white mid waist shirt that exposed some skin, with a pair of boots. Currently, it was just drake, sunny, sierra and desi around the pool. Sierra was using the pool skimmer to clear the leaves and trash from out of the pool, Desi was laying on a chair not doing anything but spying on drake and sunny, who were both cleaning up the trash around the pool. Drake was holding open the garbage bag while sunny put the trash in, but every time she bent down to pick something up he would stare right at her rear end.