Dr Fate: it was a prophecy spoken by the oracle, before the destruction of Olympus. Patrick's home. It mapped out his future. Though I assume it's the line "and shall keep his vow with a final breath" am I mistaken?

Black Canary: I- yes. That may be true. But Patrick just isn't ready.

Green Arrow: Dinah...

Black Canary: just get this meeting over with.

Batman: very well.

HALL OF JUSTICE

DECEMBER 30TH

New reporter: you are watching live coverage of the Justice League's induction of its five newest members. Looks like the entire league has shown up.

Wally: I'm glad they didn't kick Billy out.

Patrick: agreed. Welcome to the Team Rocket.

Raquel: thanks Lightning.

Superman went around and gave the new Leaguers their badges. The Atom who was shrunk on Plastic Man's shoulder. Icon. And finally Red Arrow.

Patrick: (he wrapped his arms around Artemis's waist) I'm glad you two made up.

Artemis: yeah. Me two.

Robin's watch suddenly went off.

Robin: guys we gotta go.

SMOKEY MOUNTAINS

The team was in the Bio-ship tracking a plane. Lightning Rod missed the reasoning behind this "mission"

Artemis: is it really her?

Robin: see for yourself.

He pulled up an image of Cheshire.

Robin: this is the security footage from the ash field regional airport. Facial recognition confirms it's her. But. You've seen her with the mask, what do you think?

Artemis: it's jade.

Patrick suddenly ran from the back and started panting.

Lightning Rod: we have a problem.

Wonder Girl: what is it.

Ms Martian: we need to focus on the jet.

They looked out the window and saw the newly crashed jet.

Ms Martian: looks like there was no survivors.

They all jumped out and left the ship hovering above them. They all searched the wreckage for the briefcase.

Superboy: Where are the bodies?

Cheshire: here's one. And it is stunning