Chapter Forty Six

Start from the beginning

"That was quick" Aera commented.

"I picked the fastest Unsullied" Grey Worm said and Aerasanne nodded.

"I can see that. Now you must help Ser Sandor against the giant zombie." Aera said confusing the man but he rush towards Ser Sandor.

Aera turned to Cersei, she was unconscious. "Tie her up and gag her. Make sure she will not escape." Aera orders and the Unsullied nods.

Then a whistle was heard.

_

Daenerys is now the Queen of The Seven Kingdoms. She manages to take Kingslanding and now she's sitting on the Iron Throne. Aerasanne was a relief seeing her sister on the Throne.

Everything she did pays off.

It was Aerasanne who told the Common people that she is Lady Aera and Daenerys was the one who send her to help them against the false King. She promised them a new beginning which everyone cheered.

Everyone was happy to see Daenerys on the Throne and Aerasanne as their new Realms Delight.

They executed Cersei in front of everyone. No one likes her so they initiate tossing shit at her.

Maester Aemon was so delighted to see Daenerys on the Throne. He said that he never imagine he will see another Targaryen on the Iron Throne once again.

In Daenerys chamber.

"Sister, Quentyn will arrive in a few days and I heard that they postponed the wedding of Myrcella and Trystane for a while because of the war." Aerasanne remind. Daenerys took a deep breath.

" I never believe this... We are home. " Daenerys said and Aera smiles." I have to thank you for that. If I listen to Tyrion we will never be acquiring this. " Daenerys summed up.

" I'm not gonna lie, I don't you're like Hand. I suggest replacing him with Olenna" Aera said and Daenerys frowned.

" Lady Olenna is a smart woman. I know that but Tyrion had been the one who help me in Meereen. " Daenerys said and Aera nodded.

" Make him your Master in Laws or something. But he will not be good enough as your Hand. You are a dragon, and he will never understand that. Now be a Dragon. " Aerasanne said. " Let's go back to Prince Quentyn. "

Daenerys wanted to avoid that topic, she was already comfortable with Sansa by her side but she knows she needs an heir. Prince Quentyn is the perfect match for him.

" I know and I must do my duty. I will marry him once he arrives but before that, you mentioned to me the threat in the North. " Daenerys said diverting the topic again." There's a lot of dragonglass in Dragonstone and I need someone who I could trust to take it and make a weapon out of it. I need you to go there and take Ser Barristan Selmy you." Daenerys said.

Aerasanne stared at her sister. "We will help the North?" Aera asked and Daenerys nodded. She knows that she will help the North but she didn't expect that Daenerys would agree right away.

"I wanted to do this for Sansa. It is something I could for inducing her this much pain." Daenerys explained and Aera understand.

"Alright. I will go with Ser Barristan. I wanted to know who will be staying in Dragonstone?" Aera asked.

"I have some Unsullied and few Dothraki in there. They will be fine, but you also must know that you are my heir and it's your right to be there." Daenerys reminds her.

Aerasanne almost forgot that she is the heir of Dragonstone until Daenerys have children of her own.

"You are my only family, aside from Maester Aemon. You are my heir and everything I did, is I did for you. Now go, Sister. I will be waiting for your return." The woman said before Kissing Aera's forehead.