Chapter Eight

-Third Person-

They finally get to the house. The seven of them get out and go over to Peggy and the kids. Ed and Vic try to bust the door down but it was useless.

Ed goes over to the window and tries to get in, but when he went to get in the couch flew at him. Ed flies down to the floor and Lorraine, Amy (who was hug tight with Annabelle), Cindy and Judy run over to him.

"Are you ok?" Amy ask.

"Yeah. I'm gonna go around back." Ed says as he runs to the back.

"Wait dad, I'm follow you." Amy says as she follow him.

"No! Ed! Amy! No!" Lorraine calls out.

"I'm gonna come with you!" Peggy announces.

"Peggy stay here. Wait in the car with the kids! Wait!" Lorraine demands. "You too, Cindy and Judy!"

"We're not leaving you, dad and Amy!" Judy shouts.

Lorraine gives up and runs to the back where Ed is. Cindy, Judy, Linda and Janice follows Lorraine.

"Ed? Amy?" Lorraine calls out. She looks around and sees Ed and Amy go into the house.

She chases down after him. The door then slams shut in her face.

"Ed? Amy?"

Ed and Amy rushes over to the door.

"No come on!" Ed shouts.

Cindy, Judy, Linda and Janice finally catches up to Lorraine. Ed, Amy and Lorraine are both trying their best to open the door.

"It won't open!" Amy yells through the door.

"Let me try." Vic says as he walks over to the door. Vic starts to shake the door knob and slam against the door.

"We need to break it down!" Lorraine suggests.

Vic goes to get something to break the door.

"Ed, Amy, wait right there. Just wait. Vic will be right back." Lorraine pleads.

"We can't wait. We're going on ahead." Ed shouts.

"Dad!" Cindy yells back.

"No, Ed, don't! Stop! You both can't fight this." Lorraine yells at Ed and Amy.

"She needs our help!"

"Ed, please. Please, just wait for me, Judy, Cindy and Janice. Please wait for us. I can't lose you. I am so scared." Lorraine continues to shout through the door to Ed.

"I know. Me, too. But we have to help her." Ed explains.

"But what about my and Amy vision?" Lorraine asks.

"I know I made a promise to you both, but we have to do this. I love you Cindy. I love you Lorraine. I love you Judy." Ed says as he and Amy starts to go into the house.

"Ed, no! No! Stop! Don't! Ed! Amy! No! No. Stop." Lorraine calls out. Lorraine can't take it anymore so she just drops down into tears. Cindy brings Lorraine into a hug. They both sob together.

"Don't worry girls, I believe they can handle this." Judy says and Janice and Linda nod as they calm down to her.

----------------------------------------

Meanwhile inside the house, Ed and Amy is making his way upstairs as Janet cries out for help. The only way for him to get in is through the floor, so Ed starts to bang a pipe into the floor to try and break it. Ed finally gets through the wood. Suddenly a pipe broke and acid flew at Ed.