Chapter Ten

-Third Person-

"Father, this is my daughter Judy and Amy and her youngest best friends Janice, Linda and Annabelle." Ed introduced to their daughter and Amy best friends.

"Nice too meet you, I'm Father Gordon, the Exorcist." Father introduced.

"So you can see us too?" Annabelle asks.

"Yeah, I can see you, so all of you from afterlife?" Father asks then she nod.

"Dad, show him for what we got." Amy says then he nod.

Ed, Lorraine, Amy, Judy, Janice, Linda and Annabelle show Father Gordon all of the footage.

"So?" Ed asked, stopping the tape. The scene of Nancy being dragged across the floor stood frozen on the screen. "Yeah, well, you weren't kidding," Father Gordon joked weakly, an attempt at making the tension in the air lighter while taking off his glasses, rubbing his eyes tiredly. "Look, it's complicated because the kids aren't baptized," Father Gordon sighed. "And the seal of approval had to come directly from the Vatican."

"Father, we have never seen nothing like this." Amy says as Warren family and her friends nod.

Father looks at a picture they captured of Cindy sleepwalking.

"Yeah, well, never have I." Father admits.

"Father, they don't have a lot of time." Ed says.

"We want you to help." Judy says.

"All right. I'll push it through myself."

"Thank you Father." Lorraine and Ed both say at the same time as Amy, Judy, Janice, Linda and Annabelle sighed to relief.

"Alright, we'll wait for your call." Ed says.

"Yeah." Father mutters.

------------------------------

At the hotel the Perrons are staying at, Roger just gets back to the hotel.

All of the girls are yelling for they're dad. Roger quickly gets out of the car.

"Mom just left with Christine, April and Cindy! She went in the car and drive away! I don't know what happened. She didn't say what was going on! She just left!" Andrea explains to Roger.

"Huh? What do you mean she left? Where?" Roger asks confused.

"Gone! I don't know where she was going!" Andrea continues to shout.

-----------------------------

Carolyn is driving with April, Christine and Cindy.

"Where are we going, mom?" Christine asks.

Carolyn doesn't answer. She just keeps driving.

------------------------------

At the Warrens, the phone starts ringing. Amy goes over to answer it. Ed, Lorraine, Annabelle, Janice, Linda and Judy follow her.

"Hello?" Amy asks.

"It's Uncle Roger. There's something going on with Carolyn. Andrea was here and she said that Carolyn took off with Christine, April and Cindy. The girls said she smelled like rotten meat." Roger explains.

"What!?" Amy asks with a shocked.

"She possesses the mother to kill the child. That's what she does. She's taking them back to the house." Lorraine mutters.

"Wait, don't tell me that..." Annabelle say.

"It's Bathsheba, she taking to my best friends." Amy say himself.

"Uncle Roger, get back to the house now. We meet you there." Amy says before he hangs up. Roger leaves the house and tells the girls to lock the doors.

"I'm coming with you." Lorraine says.

"What?" Amy asks.

"No way!" Ed shouts. "You stay here with Judy."

"The only way to protect Judy is if we stop this where it started. Otherwise, she's just gonna latch onto us again." Lorraine argues.

"That's exactly why we're going." Amy argues back.

"You think I'm gonna let you walk into this alone?" Lorraine asks.

"I can't loose you." Ed says sincerely.

"You won't." Lorraine mutters. "Let's finish this together."

Lorraine, Ed, Amy, Annabelle and Janice start to go outside.

"I'm coming too!" Judy shouts.

"No you're not! That's where I'm drawing the line! Lorraine can come. You can't." Ed tells Judy.

"I don't care! I'm going." Judy argues.

"But sis, we can't loose you." Amy says.

"You won't! If you won't loose Lorraine or Ed, you won't loose me." Judy says.

"Amy, let's do this." Annabelle say and she nod.

They all go to the car and drive to the Perron's house.