Chapter Two

-Third Person-

Lorraine wakes up and looks over to see an empty bed. She goes down to Ed's office where Ed is painting and Amy hold Annabelle doll's as she is watching him.

"You two are up early." Lorraine says.

"Hey. Yeah, I couldn't sleep." Ed tells Lorraine.

"Why are you up so early?" Lorraine asks Amy.

"I don't really know. I just heard dad walking around." Amy says.

"You get inspired?" Lorraine asks Ed.

"I don't know if I'd call it that." Ed chuckles. "I had this crazy dream. Saw this thing when I woke up. I couldn't get it out of my head so... I thought maybe this might help." Ed explains.

Amy, Janice and Linda notices Lorraine give the painting a weird look.

"Are you ok, mom?" Amy asks.

"I'm just thinking honey." Lorraine says.

"That's weird." Amy whispered to her friends.

"Yeah." Janice whispered.

Lorraine then goes into the kitchen. Amy follows her. Ed then comes in a few moments later.

"Hey, I know I'm no Picasso, but I didn't think it was that bad." Ed chuckles before he sits down.

"We need to stop. We could still do the lectures but no new cases. At least not for a little while." Lorraine says.

"All right. Uhhh... Could I ask why? Because if it's the TV shows and publicity then we won't do that." Ed asks.

Judy and Cindy then walks into the dining room. She kisses Lorraine's cheek then Ed's.

"Good morning." Judy says to Lorraine.

"Good morning." Lorraine says back.

"Good morning." Cindy tells Ed.

"Morning." Ed says back.

"Good morning Amy! Janice! Linda!" Judy and Cindy exclaims when both sits next to Amy and Janice.

Lorraine smiles for a split second before she goes serious looking.

"Do you trust me?" Lorraine asks Ed.

"You know I do." Ed says sincerely.

"Then please trust me now." Lorraine says.

"Ok." Ed mutters.

A few hours later, Lorraine, Judy, Cindy, Linda and Janice are hanging out together in the living room. Judy feels a presence. She goes out into the hallway.

Lorraine, Janice and Linda looks up from her book and realised that Judy's gone.

"Judy?" Lorraine calls out.

"Where are you?" Janice asks.

Judy was in the hallway staring at the end of it.

"Judy, what's wrong?" Lorraine asks concerned as Amy and Janice come to them.

"What happened, sis?" Amy asks as Annabelle change to human.

"Mom. Amy. Annabelle." Judy mutters as she points the end of the hallway.

Lorraine, Amy, Annabelle and Janice looks up and notices the nun is in front of them.

"Did you see that too?" Amy asks.

"Yes, I did." Lorraine answers.

"We did so too." Annabelle answers as Janice nod.

"Janice, Linda, go check to Judy." Amy say.

"Okay, but be careful." Janice replied as she and Linda go after Judy.

She goes into the room the nun walks into. She looks around and sees Ed's painting. She turns on the lamp in the room. Suddenly, choir music starts blasting on the radio. Lorraine, Amy and Annabelle goes over and turns it off. The lamp she turned turns back off. She goes to leave the room, but the door slams in her face. The curtains close by themselves. The lights all burn out.

While Lorraine, Amy and Annabelle is in the vision, Judy calls for Cindy to come and help.

"Cindy come help! It's mom, Amy and Annabelle!" Judy yells.

Cindy goes into the living room. She sees Janice and Linda trying to wake up, Lorraine sitting in the chair acting weirdly and Amy hug hold Annabelle as she just stand up.

"Mom! Amy! Wake up!" Cindy shouts as she shakes Lorraine while Judy shakes Amy.

"What happened to them?" Judy asks.

"They have a vision, I believe it's the nun." Janice replied.

Lorraine, Amy and Annabelle sees a dark figure walk around the room. The figure walks behind the nun painting. Fingers start to wrap around the edge of the painting. The painting then shoots off of the wall towards them. Lorraine, Amy and Annabelle runs backwards and falls into some boxes.

"You okay, Mom?" Amy asks.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Lorraine answers.

Choir musics starts playing again. Lorraine looks around the place. She doesn't recognise it. The nun pops up.

"Who are you!?" Lorraine yells.

"We're not scared to you!" Annabelle yells.

The nun then screams at them.

Lorraine starts to drag her pencil through her book.

"Mom wake up!" Cindy keeps yelling.

"Amy! Amy! Wake up!" Judy starts yelling.

"Tell me who you are!" Lorraine yells in her vision. "What do you want!?" Amy yells.

Suddenly, the nun stops screaming. He then points over to the side of the room.

Ed is standing there.

"I'm sorry Lorraine." Ed mutters.

A steak suddenly stabs through Ed's back.

Lorraine, Amy and Annabelle snaps out of them vision. She looks around. Lorraine then pulls Cindy into a hug.

"Are you ok?" Cindy asks.

"I'm ok." Lorraine mutters.

She then looks down at her book. She sees her book all ripped up. She drops it down beside her.

"We saw the nun again." Annabelle whispers.

"Really?" Judy whispers.

"Yeah, and he strike us again." Amy answers as the girl looked book has all ripped.

"I knew that's it was her." Janice replied with an anger as Linda nod.