Chapter Eleven

-Third Person-

Roger, the Warrens with Janice, Linda and Annabelle and the police speed to the house. They all rush out of their cars.

"It's locked." Ed mutters.

"Carolyn!" Lorraine shouts.

"Get out of the way!" Brad screams as he shoots the door open.

Carolyn and Roger are both downstairs. Carolyn is screaming at the top of her lungs.

"We gotta bring her to the car!" Ed shouts.

"To go where?" Roger asks.

"To take her to the priest for the exorcism!" Ed explains.

"Wait where's April and Cindy?" Roger asks.

They all get Carolyn upstairs.

"April? Cindy?" Roger yells.

"Take Christine to the car and find April and Cindy!" Ed yells.

"Sis, go help Drew to find April and Cindy!" Amy yells.

"Okay." Judy say.

They try to keep getting Carolyn out the door.

When they get to the door Carolyn starts burning.

"What is happening, Mom?" Amy asks worriedly.

"She won't let her leave the house. If they take her out the witch will kill her." Lorraine says.

"This is bad." Annabelle says.

Suddenly, Carolyn shoots backwards and into the house. She gets pulled down to the basement. Everyone starts running towards her.

Drew puts Christine in the car and continues to look for April with Judy.

Ed and Roger try to handle Carolyn, but she gets on top of Ed. Lorraine manages to get her off. Lorraine takes a chair and Ed and Roger tie Carolyn up.

"I've got to calm Father Gordon. We need to get him down here." Ed says.

"He's too far away, Dad. She won't make it. Look at her." Amy says.

Ed starts panting.

"Then you and Amy need to leave." Ed says.

Amy gives Ed a weird look.

"What are you talking about?" Lorraine asks confused.

"I have to do it. The exorcism."

"What? I thought you said we need a priest. You're not a priest." Roger asks.

"Well you got a better idea?" Ed asks.

"He can do it. You can do it." Amy tells Roger.

"But you and Lorraine gotta get out of here." Ed demands.

"We're not leaving you!" Amy yells.

"Damn it, Amy, I'm not doing this with you and Lorraine in here!" Ed shouts in frustration.

"God brought us together for a reason. This is it. I'm gonna get the book." Lorraine says before she goes upstairs.

"Please hurry!" Annabelle yells.

Lorraine gets the book and brings it back downstairs. She hands it to Ed.

Ed flips to his page and starts to pray in Latin.

He then splashes holy water on Carolyn. Bathsheba starts screaming. Wind starts howling through the basement. Lorraine squeezes her tightly.

Ed continues to chant then Carolyn threw out a guttural scream, using her body weight to struggle in her chair.