What Next?

The story's not over yet, that's the short answer. Maybe for Cam, Sarah, and Zach it is for now. But sometime after I finished the Super Jerk trilogy, I got interested in the origin story of its villain, the Red Knight. You already know, of course, that before he was the Red Knight, he was Geoff Cromwell, just a kid from a rich upstate New York family. And that he met Raina, Cam's mother, in college. And that was where he also met Matt Benson (or Sky Scraper), and Ridley Green (soon to become Hammerhead). This is the beginning of the Red Knight's story, which will appear sometime soon, although I don't have a definite date yet. 

But what I can tell you is that it's a duology, starting with Geoff and Raina's year in college and everything that happens after as they come up against the threat of Ridley Green, who'll stop at nothing to have power in his grasp. No spoilers, though. You'll have to just wait and see.

In addition, although it's not finished yet and still in the first draft stage, is a fairly stand-alone story that focuses on Kaelie (or Pink Wildfire) and Ellis (Sunburst) after the end of Double Super. No details on that at the moment, because I know about as much as you do hehe ;). 

Stay tuned! Exciting things coming!