E P I L O G U E

(Three years later)

AMELIA'S POV:

"Will you two stop sulking and eat this?" I shouted at Ed and our 6 year old son, Lucas. I've been learning cooking from Ed for a while now and I wanted them to taste my cooking for the first time and both of them kept weird faces without even having it.

"Dad, you can try first." Lucas whispered to Ed.
"Shut up Lucas, I'm not going first." Ed whispered back making a weird face.
Finally after seeing my death stare both of them ate the whole thing without even lifting their heads up.
"It's sooo damn good, mommy." Lucas said with his eyes wide open in surprise.
"It is actually good." Ed looked at me and gave me thumbs up sign. I smiled.

You all would be wondering how did we have a six year old son, right?
Ed had this wish from a long time, he wanted to adopt a kid. Not like we couldn't have a kid but he had always loved kids, he even goes to an orphanage to give all the kids gifts and presents and he donates a lot of money for the welfare of that orphanage.

Even I liked his decision and we adopted Lucas. At first, he looked aloof and indifferent but slowly he started taking interest in his surroundings and started talking to us. Eventually, we became close in 6 months.

We took him in when he was four. This time, I was really pregnant and it was a girl. I got to know it yesterday and Lucas looked so excited, even more than me and Ed. He always asks 'how long until I can see my sister?'

Not speaking on biological terms, but Lucas is literally junior Edward. He literally copies everything that Edward does and he somehow has a slight resemblance of me, I didn't know how it is possible but it felt good.

After having the breakfast, Lucas went to his room and I was doing the dishes when Ed came from behind and snaked his arms around my waist.
"Heyy." He said slowly and I could feel his breathe on my neck.
"Hey don't do that, it's hindering me from doing my work." I said.

"I miss hugging you, we stopped spending time after Lucas came, I feel like you don't love me anymore." He said with his head still on my shoulder.
I placed my hand on his cheek after cleaning my hands.

"If I didn't love you then why would I agree to have a kid with you when we have got Lucas, Huh? Sure, we haven't spent time after Lucas came but it was because we both got busy in making him used to us and these surroundings. And lastly, how did I get pregnant without spending time with you?" I said turning to him and winking.

"You devil of a lady, when did you become like this?" He asked raising an eyebrow.
"Your training, my lord." I said bowing before him.
"Okay okay stop it." He said pulling me closer to him.
"How about we kiss?" He asked.
"No, not in the kitchen. What if Lucas sees us?" I said anxiously.
"Oh shut up woman, I'm not even asking you anymore." He said and placed his lips on mine. Dumbass.

Sara, my sister had become the CEO of my father's company two years ago. She hasn't completely taken up the pace but slowly she is getting it, she sometimes asks Ed for business advises and he explains her as in what to do and what not. Lovely, right? I know. That's why I love him so much.

Now, about Em and Jason. Damn. Hell of a relationship they have. Seven break ups in three years. These guys can never be stable. But the fact that they both regret, realize and apologize to each other after every break up made their relationship even stronger.

As I was talking to Emily, she said that she wanted to marry Jason but she didn't know if he was ready. I told her to go and propose rather than him doing it.
Finally I can say.
My husband's best friend is my best friend's husband.

EMILY'S POV:

It's been three years since me and Jason have been in relationship. We have been breaking up ever since and of course we get back together everytime but I don't want it anymore. I mean, I want to marry him. I don't know if he wants to. Amelia suggested me to go and ask him myself but I was scared, what if he says no? Let prepare for the worse.

I called Jason and asked him to meet me at a restaurant for a date. I had already bought a ring for him. I got ready, prepared myself for the worse.

After a while, I reached the restaurant only to see him sitting there waving at me giving me his angelic smile. He hasn't changed a bit, still the same funny and lively guy.

He greeted me with a hug and pecked me on the lips.
"Heyy Em, you're looking gorgeous" He said checking me head to toe.
I blushed a little but covered it up.
"You don't look so bad yourself." I said smiling at him.
"Thank youuuu." He said kissing me all over the face.
"We are at a public place Jason, people are looking at us." I said pushing him away.
"Fine." He pouted and then sat on the chair near our table.

"C'mon, don't sulk now. I'm sorry." I said walking to him, sitting beside him and pulling his cheeks.
"Have you started hating me?" He asked me looking me in the eye. I could see a bit of sadness in his eyes.
"No, why would you think that?" I asked him.
"Because, you don't let me kiss you. Am I an embarrassment to you?" He asked me pouting sadly.

"Oh my little J, who is overthinking now? Just because I don't let you kiss me in front of others dosen't mean I'll break up with you. I just don't like others watching us and spoiling our moment. Okay? Understood?" I said patting his hair.
"Okay." He said nodding his head like an obedient kid but I could see a little sadness still lingering over his face.
Okay. I'll just go for it.

"Jason, I need to tell you something." I said and he gestured me to go on.

"Okay, so I think iloveyousomuchthaticantwaitanylongertomarryyou." I said as fast as possible.
"What? A little slower Em, I couldn't understand a thing." He said placing his hand on mine. God, he is making it worse. Okay, calm down Em. You can do it.

"Jason, I think t-that s-since w-we h-h-have b-been i-in a rel-relationship, oh God I can't do it. It's so difficult." I said finally giving up.
"It's okay Em, you don't need to hesitate before saying anything to me. I'd never do anything that'd hurt you, understand? Now take deep breathes and try to say it again." He told patiently.

"You know, I love you so much, right? I'm turning nearly 28 and so are you. You're the best thing ever happened to me, I don't at all regret dating you. I've never gotten sick of you in these three years. I know we had many break ups and most of it was because of my immaturity. I don't want anymore breakups-" I paused for a second and took a deep breath but in the gap Jason asked with almost his eyes filling with tears. "So are we breaking up forever?"

"No Jason, you're really dumb, aren't you?" I said opened the box disclosing a ring.
"Will you marry me, Jason Evans?"

"What the fuck?" He said keeping his hands on his head.

"Do you not want to marry me? It's okay if you don't want, I can wait. I knew it, I should have waited for a while, I'm sorry, I'll just take back whatever I sa-" I said with a sad look on my face when Jason put a finger on my lip shushing me.

"You talk a lot. That's not what I meant." He said taking a box from his pocket and opened it. Shit. A ring. Bloody hell. The timing. Well, thank god it wasn't denial. I sighed in relief placing a hand on my heart.
"I asked for this date to propose to you, but you did it before me." He said and I giggled.
"Yayy, I won." I said for which he laughed and said
"Shut up, idiot."

I placed my ring on his finger and he did on mine. We both laughed looking at each other.

"I was getting tensed for no reason." I said.
"When do you not?" He said teasing me.
"Heyyyy." I said hitting his shoulder.
Now I grabbed his face and kissed. Surprisingly, everyone around us applauded. We both looked at each other smiled.

"Now I guess, you can finally open the treasure box with your key." He said pointing to the chains we were wearing.

I opened it and I found our very small note in it.
I want our relationship to be like Tom and Jerry. No matter how many times we fight, we won't be apart.

"Oh my god, Jason you're lovely. I love you sooo much." I said and I hugged him tightly.

~THE END~

-----------------------------------------------------

HEYY GUYZZZ!!!

My second story is also done.
I hope you all liked it.
Please do vote and comment.
Open to any advices.
Thank you!!!!!!