23 | SHOPPING

JASON'S POV:

I woke up to the sunlight slapping my face. No one was there in the room except me. I expected that. He can't stay without his wife for even a second. Damn, I envy him so much.

Wish 1 day even I can be like him.
Waking up everyday, looking at her beautiful face and five her a morning kiss. Go on thousand dates with her. Cook for her, kiss her, buy her gifts. Damn, I have so many things to do with her but I don't have her. Yet.

I went downstairs only to see Emily looking with awe at Ed and Amelia who were sleeping on the couch. They are so cute man.

"Cuteness overloaded, if only I hadn't messed up yesterday I'd laughing at his silly jokes by now." She whispered to herself but loud enough for me to hear. So, she did feel guilty. Ok, now let's do the 'playing hard to get' act. Now I'm pretty sure she likes me. Let her also suffer for once. Let her also be in my shoes and feel the pain I felt whenever she rejected me. I know I'm being selfish here but she will herself realize if she really likes me or not.

She didnt see me and went upstairs. I went closer to the couch and clicked some pictures. Memories you know. Suddenly Amelia woke up to the sound of me clicking pics.

"What are you doing Jason?" She said in  a grumpy voice.
"Nothing." I said quickly keeping my phone in my pocket.
She slightly pushed Ed's hand away and stood up.
"Your man is so whipped. He couldn't even stay a night away from you. Lucky him." I said looking at her.

"I know, he is just so adorable. I don't know how I got him, but I guess I'm the lucky one here. It's okay Jason, you will also get these days." She said patting my shoulder.

"Hopefully." I said and walked away.

I went through my phone. It was still 7 in the morning, so I went through my phone for a while until everyone woke up.

Everyone was seated on the dining. We had our breakfast and I talked to Ed about the product launch for a while.
"I'll leave now, Ed. We need to get ready and go to work too." I said and bid goodbye to everyone except you know who.

As I started my car, I saw Emily asking me to stop.
"I know it's stupid of me to ask but can you drop me home?" She asked me pleadingly.
"Yea, it is stupid." I said and gestured her to get in.
"Thank you so much." She said and I ignored it.

Am I going too hard on her? Damn, that sounded wrong. I internally snacked myself for that dirty mind.

EMILY'S POV:

His ignorance was killing me.
"Where is your house? Would you mind telling me your address or you think I'm also a cheap person who'll stalk you after knowing your address?" He said mocking me.

He is being too mean. It was sickening me. I just so wanted to slap him but I was in no position to do that so I just told him the address and he dropped me.

After a while, we all met in Edward's company building. The product was launched.

The advertisement, it was also released at the same time. We were all excited. We already started getting orders and some were even pre-booked.
"Guys it's doneeeee." Jason said excitedly hugging Ed and after that he gave Amelia a side hug and finally gave a shakehand to Emily.

"It was nice working with you Ms. Parker." He said bluntly and turned away without waiting for me to answer.
That hurt me. It hurt me real bad. But atleast the product launch went well.

"How about we all go for a little trip or something?" Ed said.
"That'd be great." I said excitedly.
"We can go to Paris." Jason said looking at Ed and Amelia. I internally shouted like 'hello, I'm here, can you see me?' Oh you can't see me. What are you, Johncena?

I got angry but we finally decided to go to Paris and tomorrow was the flight.
I was very excited.
"Let's go shopping first, I need hell a lot of clothes." Amelia said and we all left for shopping.

We entered a big mall. Me and Amelia went to the women's section and Jason and Ed left for the men's section.

We tried on so many clothes and bought almost like clothes which would fit in nearly 5-6 bags.
"With these clothes, Jason would definitely go crazy." She said smiling at me. She wanted to make me feel a little positive and I love her for that but it wasn't working.

"Sadly your dresses would be a waste." I said.
She was surprised and asked "why?"
"Oh because, Edward will pull them off in the night, wouldn't he?" I said smirking at her.
"Shut up, idiot." She said blushing hard nudging my shoulder.

"It's okay Amelia, I'll be a godmother in no time, oh my god I'm so excited." I said teasing her more.  
"You are so dead Emily." She said running behind me and I also ran, sure, it was embarrassing but it was fun too.
I suddenly dashed into someone and was about to fall down but that person caught me by my waist. I looked up to see........my high school crush, Ashton.

He was still as handsome as before, damn his jawline, his eyes, his face, everything was perfect. Okay praising someone's beauty dosent mean I'm in love with him.

"I'm so sorry." I said.
"Hey Emily, I'm Ashton, you remember me right?" He asked, surprised by meeting me. I thought he didn't even know I existed.
"Well, how can I forget you?" I said smiling at him.
"It's been a while, let's catch up some time." He said.
"Sure, why not?" I said.

We exchanged our numbers when I saw Jason staring at me angrily. I don't know how much more angry he wants to get, now what's he angry about?

JASON'S POV:

Me and Ed completed our shopping and headed out of the men's section only to see Em talking to another guy showing her cute smile to him which she only showed to me. I got a little angry, no, jealous would be the correct word.

But I just shrugged it off because it's not like she will like every guy she talks to. I looked at her acting all angry on her for no reason but it was fun at the same time heart breaking to see her sad because of me. Hope she realizes by the end of the trip.

The next day, we all boarded the flight. It was a private jet. Oh yeahhh.

"Perks of being friends with rich people." Amelia said and we both high fived and giggled looking at each other.