P R O L O G U E

Amelia Williams was a normal girl who was neither too rich nor too poor, she was happy with her life.

She did a job which paid more than enough for her to maintain her lifestyle.

Her parents were pretty rich and owned a company and it was pretty successful. Her mother, Amanda Williams and her father, Roger Williams loved her a lot.

Even though her parents were rich, she didn't want to become the successor of the company, she wanted to live her own life, do her own job and live on her own money.

She had a sister, Sara Williams, who was born ready to inherit their father's company and Amelia had no objection in that even though Sara was younger than her by 2 years.

Sara, at the age of 23 started working as their father's PA in the company as she told Amelia that she would get 'work experience' from it. One day, Sara messed up a big thing and one of the biggest companies who wanted to collaborate with Mr. Williams' company withdrew their offer.

This was a very big loss for them. Mr.Williams didn't want to give up on that offer at any cost, so he begged the other company for forgiveness. They agreed but kept peculiar conditions.

The Marriage Proposal.

Amelia had no idea about it.