12 | DRUNK

AMELIA'S POV:

I woke up half expecting the other side of the bed to be empty. I slowly opened one of my eyes only to see a peacefully sleeping Ed. He had a smile on his face. How can someone be so cute even while sleeping? Ahhhhhh so cute man. His lips. Damn so very kissable.

What are you thinking Amelia? Don't....

One kiss won't hurt right? Anyways he woudn't know. He is sleeping.
I went closer, looked at his lips, slowly pecked his lips and pulled away instantly. He stirred a little opening his eyes and I instantly shut my eyes.

I slowly opened my eyes only to see him looking at me and smiling.
"Did you sleep well?" He asked.
"Mhm." I said.
"Weekend is over. We gotta go." He said and I nodded.

We both get up, he was giggling I didn't know why. I shrugged it off and went to get ready.

We reached the office in no time. It was the last day of shoot. After the shoot was done, it was already night, I and Emily thought to go to some bar to celebrate our first big success.

We went to a bar and sat ourselves. It was such a great thing for Emily more than me. It was her company at the end of the day, I was just a mere supporter.
We drank a lot, like A LOT. She gave me a dare to dance in front of everyone. My drunk self was not at all shy, so I went and danced and everyone laughed.

I asked her to kiss pointing towards a random guy, we couldn't see him properly because we were drunk. She approached him.

"I think I've seen you somewhere." She said looking at him but before he could say something she shut him up with a kiss, soon it turned out to be a long make-out session.

While she was busy, I saw a guy coming towards me, he looked like Edward. I slapped my face to get a perfect picture of him but my stupid drunk ass could see everything blurred.

EDWARD'S POV:

After my work was over in the office, Jason called me and asked me
"Let's go out for drinks."
"Okay." I said and we went to a bar.
As we entered, we saw Emily and Amelia sitting there, completely drunk and stupor.

We looked at each other. We rushed to them but before Jason could go, he was stopped by Emily.

She kissed him and they both soon started making out. What the hell. I went out of there and reached to the table where Amelia was sitting.

"Heyyyyyy, you look like my Eddie." She said looking at me. Her drunk self was so cute.
I didnt reply but chuckled at her.
"Heyyy, you even laugh like him, oh my god, you guys are so similar." She said smiling.

"Then how about you leave him and come to me?" I asked curiously waiting for her reply.
"Noooooooo, I'm his and he is mine, no one can separate us and if you try to do it, I'll break your legs." She cutely warned with her finger pointed towards me.

"And you know what this morning, I pecked him on the lips while he was sleeping and he had no idea about it." She said placing a hand on her mouth and laughing.
Damn. It was not a just a dream. So She really did kiss me. Woahhh.

"Oh really? What if he gets to know about it?" I said raising an eyebrow at her.
"He can never, who will even tell him?" She said for which I replied "I will."
"Don't you dare." She warned me again.
"I'm sorry ma'am but it's getting late so can we go home?" I asked her.
"Why will I go to your house? Call my Eddie." She said and I nodded acting like I'm calling....... myself.

I went out of the bar and came back as Edward, I guess? Yeah.
"Eddieeeeee" she came and hugged me.
"Heyy baby." I said looking at her.
"The word 'baby' sounds good coming from your mouth." She said and blushed.
"Ok from now on, I'll call you that, alright?" I said and She nodded cutely.
"Now let's go home, shall we?" I said and gave my hand for her to hold it and she held my hand like a small kid.

While going, I turned to Jason who was talking to a drunk Emily and told him
"Get her home safely man."
"Don't worry, Ed I'll take care of her." He said and fist bumped me.

After going out Amelia suddenly sat down on the floor
"I can't walk anymore." She said pouting.
"You didn't even walk for half a minute baby." I said.
"You give me a piggy back ride till the car." She whined and I sighed "Fine".

I lifted her on my back and could hear chuckles from her.
"You are so cute, do you know that?" She said from the back.
"Am I?" I asked.
"Yes very very." She said like a small kid kissing my cheeks continuously from the back.

I chuckled and placed her in the car and put her seatbelt on and started driving. The whole ride she was looking at me and giggling. How can someone be so cute even while drunk?

After reaching home, I made her sit on the couch, removed her shoes and socks. I lifted her in bridal style and took her to my room. I placed her on my bed so that she will sleep and sat beside her with my laptop since I had some work to complete. But she didn't sleep.

"Eddieeee." She whined putting my laptop away and sitting on my lap.
"I need to work baby, just go to sleep." I said.
"Don't let that model kiss you again, even if it is on the cheek." She said out of the blue.
"Why? Are you jealous?" I asked smirking.
"Well, duh. You are mine, so I wouldn't like anyone else to take advantage of it."
That sounded so damn good.
"What if I get angry on you and leave you one day?" I asked her.
She held my face and said
"Then I'll hold you like this and kiss you until you decide not to leave."
She said showering kisses all over my face and finally pressed her lips onto mine.

Millions of butterflies ran throughout my stomach. My lips didn't move, nor did hers. She pulled away frowning that
I didnt kiss her back.

I instantly pulled her by her waist, placing my another hand on the crook of her neck and kissed her passionately. She was surprised at first but eventually gave in. She pulled my shirt closer deepening the kiss. My hand slowly started going under the hem of her shirt. She is drunk. I can't do this. She is drunk Edward, stop it. I instantly pulled away.
"Let's go to sleep Amelia." She frowned but eventually agreed.

As I slept, she crept on top of me, hugged me tightly and slept. I hugged her back tightly chuckling at her behavior. Oh my god. The things you you make me do Amelia.