19 | JASON, MY SAVIOR

EMILY'S POV:

He kissed me, for the first time, I mean when I was sober. It felt so different. I could feel everything around me put on halt. It was just him and me. I felt like I could give anything to be with this man. He was a gem. The way he looked into my eyes, with love, with adoration, there, I fell for him, so hard that it hurts my heart to have ignored his love all these days. Most of all, I felt protected, safe.

I realized that all men are not like that asshole John but 'what if Jason too becomes toxic later on? What if he becomes like-' I internally hit my head for thinking negatively.

He took my hand in his and led us both to that creepy man.
John looked at me and smirked but stopped when he saw Jason holding my hand. I looked at Jason gesturing that I should leave, I didn't want to be there but he reassured me by squeezing my hand.
"Hey Emily. It's been a while." He said sweetly which was worse. He sounded like a psycho.

"Oh hey, I'm Jason." Jason greeted him blocking his view of me.
"Oh, hi." He said uninterested in him and tried to peek to see me and Jason started moving here and there to block his view.
"Can you please move aside, so that I can talk to Em?" He asked irritated by Jason's actions.

"I'm sorry brother but only I and my friends, Edward and Amelia have the legal rights to call her Em, so you might be put behind the bars of resentment and anger for calling her Em." Jason said and John's jaw was almost touching the ground. Damnnnn. He sounded so cool.

"Who the fuck are you man? Just get lost." He said, fed up of Jason.

"I might as well ask you the same question, Mr.VoldermortWithANose." Jason said and I internally cracked up, clutching my hand on my mouth.

"Emily, can we remove this disturbance and talk privately?" He asked pointing towards Jason.

"What in the bad blood of Taylor swift man? You are being so rude to me. I'm hurt." Jason said pouting and John's face literally defined a question mark. I expected the fight to be serious but this is way better.

"Fuck off man." He said looking at Jaosn with disgust.

"Or can I fuck you?" Jason asked winking at him and pursing his lips putting his hand on John's shoulder.
I roared with laughter at his action. I knew he was just putting up an act but the way John reacted to it, gosh, I should really bring popcorn and coke.

"Ewww man." John said pushing his hand away from his shoulder.

Suddenly, John pushed Jason away and pulled me harshly trying to drag me out of the building but he got hit by a kick on his face, obviously Jason kicked him.
"Don't take me too lightly, bloody cheap bugger." Jason said placing a punch on that idiot's face.

John tried to punch him back but Jason caught hold of his hand and pushed it away again punching him under his abs.
John screamed in pain.

You go boyyyy.

Suddenly John took a knife from inside his socks and tried to stab Jason but Jason dodged and earned a scratch on his hand.
"Owww." Jason hissed in agony.

I ran to Jason but he told me to not get in the middle as I would get hurt but I didn't move and as Jason was busy looking at his wound, John ascended to stab him again but suddenly got hit by a huge iron rod on his head. We both popped our heads up at once.

Guess what? It was Amelia. Damnnn girl. She got the headshot.

She dropped the rod, surprised by what she did but me and Jason clapped at the same time. She came and hugged me tightly and then hugged Jason.
"Thank you so much Jason, you are such a great guy, thank you for protecting her, if only I knew it but someone decided not to tell me about it." She glared at me.

Wait, Edward told her? Damn I'm dead now. Digged your own grave, Em, now deal with it but first, we needed to take Jason to the hospital. We three went to the nearest hospital and Edward told that he would take care of that fainted John. Since the cut was not so deep, he was not in danger but he wasn't allowed to stress his right hand much.

He got his wound treated and we left the hospital and reached the building again. Until this time, John regained consciousness and was tied to a chair.

AMELIA'S POV:
(Before the fight)

I woke up on the couch when I saw Ed enter the room. I was already angry on him about yesterday, so I turned a blind eye on him.

"Hey babe." He said looking at me expecting a reply. Instead of replying to his greeting, I jumped into the matter of discussion.

"About the model, is she coming today? Did you call her? And did the recording arrangements or should I do that too?" I asked with a hint of sarcasm lacing my voice.

"Enough Amelia, I get it, you are angry at me. I'm sorry babe, it's just that I just got too caught up in that situation and since, I couldn't blame myself, I blamed you all. I know it dosen't make sense but I've always been like this, please forgive me." He said caressing my cheeks and I could hear his voice cracking.

I felt bad, he was in the verge of tears. I couldn't hold it in anymore.
"I forgive you Ed" I said and he looked at me like a lost puppy who just found its owner.
"But this better be the last ti-" before letting me complete my sentence, he placed a kiss on my lips.
"Thank you so much baby." He said continuously pecking my lips.

"As much as I want to have a long makeout session with you, we can continue it later because we have got a very big problem." He said.

He explained me everything that happened with Em. She should have told me. I'm her friend and she needs to share stuff otherwise she will die of suffocation. I don't want to get angry on the fact that she didn't tell me because she sure had her reasons but I'm just concerned about her not sharing it with not even a single person. I don't want it to be only me but she should have told it to someone atleast.

We suddenly heard a little scream and I was the first one to run out of the room. I came across a combat between Jason and wait, now that I think of it, it was him, the guy who followed me that night. Shit. It was him. That asshole.

He suddenly took out a knife which made a cut on Jason's right hand. That's it. I lost it and hit him with an iron rod lying there. Why is an iron rod even present here? Nevermind.