20 | THE CREEP IS GONE

AMELIA'S POV:

After we returned from the hospital, we saw John tied to a chair in Ed's room. Damn, are we mafia? It's so cool. I love it.

"Leave me." He groaned and started shaking the chair.
"Weren't you the one following me that night?" I asked him looking him in the eye.
"Just let me go, I swear to God I'll neve-." He said and I cut him off by saying
"Just answer in a yes or no." I said.
"Yes. I was the one." He said.

All the other three were shocked.
"He followed you too. Asshole." Emily said looking at him with disgust.
Edward punched him on the face.
"You have not only stalked one girl but two and an attempt to murder too." Jason said showing his hand.

As we were talking, the police arrived and Jason had a little chat with them and they took John away. Yes, finally. The creep was gone.

"Thank you so much guys. I owe you a big one." Emily said turning to Jason and Edward.
"Yes, you are right, you owe me a big kiss." Jason said winking at Emily.
"Idiot." Emily mouthed to him.

"Shit guys, the recording, the ad. We totally forgot about it, it's already noon." I said getting almost forgetting about the product launch.

"Calm down Amelia, I called an actress already, she will be coming in a while so don't worry." Edward said.

I nodded my head.

I turned to Emily, "How about we take a little walk?" I asked and she agreed.

We went to the nearest park and started walking.
"Do you remember the day, when we met here for the first time when we were 10?" I asked her.
"Of course, how can I forget it? Your mouth covered with Nutella and you trying to lick it." She said laughing at me. From that day, we became food buddies and finally besties.

We talked for a while and sat on a bench in silence.
"I'm sorry Amelia." Emily said breaking the silence.
"Why?" I asked.
"For not telling you about him before." She said sadly.
"It's okay, I'm sure you had your reasons." I said rationally but deep inside, I knew I was disappointed. Was I not too comfortable enough for her to share her problems?

"I didn't want to burden you Amelia" she said.
"You are never a burden to me Em, you know I love you right? Why would you think like that? If that's the reason, you didn't tell me then please refrain from doing it and if that kind of thing happens again, just tell me or Jason or anyone. If you are trying to lighten your burden, it dosen't mean you are giving burden to someone. Understand?" I said taking her hand in mine.

"Can I just marry you?" She said chuckling at me.
"Edward and Jason will die for sure." I said and we both laughed.
"What about Jason? Did you finally accept him?" I asked her.
"I don't know, not yet, it'll take time." She said scratching the back of her head.
"I feel Jason is a good guy Em, I mean the way he dealt with that guy showed how much he cared for you, he is one of a kind." I said.

"I know Amelia, I realized all of that, I don't know, I guess it'll take time. I'm just scared that he might turn like John after we get into a relationship. Like toxic and all. I can't accept him like right now but maybe eventually I will." She said and I could see tension in her eyes.

"I dont know anything Em but I just know that you can count on Jason, I think he wouldn't be like John. It's your wish, I'm not going to interfere in your thoughts." I said for which she smiled.

Suddenly, I got a call. It was Edward.
The actress had arrived so we returned back to the company building.

Again, she was trying to flirt with Edward. Seriously, I just want to go and shout in her ears, HE IS MINE, SO BACK OFF BITCH. But then she didn't know he was married, not her fault.

The shoot went well and editing and all was done. We had to wait till the next day and launch it. Yay.

Emily drove home and Jason too went in his car. Now it was just me and Ed.
We sat in the car when we heard someone knocking the car door. It was Lily. Damn, I missed her so much.

"Heyy bestie." She said sitting at the back of the car.
"Heyyyyyy." I said as excited as her.
"Why are you here?" Ed asked. Rude. But at the end of the day, they're siblings.
"I broke up wth Fred, I need someone for emotional support." She said brushing away her invisible tears.

"Emotional support, my ass. The amount of times you have had breakups, you should be used to this."
He said smirking for which I laughed.
She hit him on his shoulder and mouthed "Asshole."
"Ok I'll stay at yours tonight. Let's go." She said.
"No." He said bluntly.
"Amelia, convince him please." She said looking at me with her doe eyes.
"Let her come Ed, she is your sister." I said looking at him with my pleading eyes.
"Ok fine." He huffed in annoyance and drove the car.
"I love you so much my sister in law. Oh man we would make a great team against this idiot." She said smacking his head.
"Heyyyy." He shouted at her rubbing his head with one hand while the other one was on the steering wheel, but she ignored him and continued.

"Is my brother treating you well? Tell me if he hurts you, me and my mom will beat him up." She said emphasizing on 'my'.
"Hey, I'm right here, you know and she is my mom before yours, you were born after me." He said looking offended.
"Umm.. no one cares?" Lily said.
We high-fived each other and laughed.

We reached home after a while and headed inside.
"Are you going to be in Amelia's room?" Ed asked Lily.
"Duh." She said heading upstairs to my room leaving me and Ed alone.

"I want to sleep with you and cuddle." He whined and hugged me putting his head on my shoulder.
"Just one day Ed." I said ruffling his hair.
"Okay." He sadly pulled away and suddenly crashed his lips onto mine. I forcefully pushed away "Lily is in the house Ed, control yourself." I said for which he frowned.

"She knows that you are my wife, what's wrong with kissing my wifey." He said with a wide grin on his face.
"You're shameless." I said smacking his forehead.
"Why do I need shame to kiss my wife?" He said holding me by my waist with both his hands and kept pecking me again and again.
"Okay enough, now we really need to stop." I said finally pushing him away.

"I'll miss you." He said keeping his hand on his heart and pouting. Overdramatic ass.
"It's not like I'm going far away from you. Now stop overreacting and go to your room." I said turning him around pushing him and as I was I about to head to my room

The doorbell rang. I and Ed looked at each other suspiciously as to who would have come to our house this late?

I was about to open the door but Ed stopped me.
"I'll open it, you wait." He said and slowly opened the door.

"Surprise."