27 | A KEY TO THE TREASURE

EMILY'S POV:

Me and Jason sat on the couch. We sat like that for a while but no one talked. I know I should but I was embarrassed.
"Do you have something to say or can I go?" He asked and I still didn't reply. He got angry.
"I just want you to express it Em, even though I know it, I want you to tell-" He said and I immediately placed my hand on his mouth.

"I know Jason, it's just that I'm feeling guilty and embarrassed for everytime i hurt you in the past. I didn't know how you still have hope on me, you say you are impatient but you're the most patient person I've ever seen. Thank you for ignoring me all these days, it made me realize how much I love you. How much I miss your hugs, touch and kisses. I get angry whenever any other girl looks at you, I could just stay in your arms all day. I never believed in soulmates but now I don't know why I want to believe it. I know it might sound cringe and childish but whenever I had been in a problem you have always come to my rescue. I don't know when I fell for you Jason, but I'm deeply in love with you, so you are stuck with me forever Mr. Jason Evans."

I said looking into his eyes, my hand was still on his mouth. His eyes widened at my 'speech' but then they got softened and he looked at me with adoration. He slowly removed my hand which was still on his mouth.

"You remember my full name? I guess you only heard it once right?" He asked and I nodded. Even I was surprised as to how I did? But I did.
"I don't know." I said.
"About the thing you said 'I love you'. I guess I too..........love me." He said and I smacked his head.

"Ok ok not the time to joke, I get it. I knew it from the start that you were my girl, just my instincts you know, I knew you would take time, you are one tough nut to crack. But after I got to know about John, I realized why you were like this? But I assure you that I'll never be like John, sure I'm jealous when other guys look at you or try to court you, but I'll just get angry at them and not you, I trust you, not them and it's their fault if they touch my girl even after knowing that you're taken. So, I'm happy to be stuck with you Ms. Emily Parker. And I love you 3000."
He said looking into my eyes.

I love you 3000, damnnnnn, he really has a thing with melting people. Not the right time Em, but then you don't need a perfect time to miss him, iron man.

He then grabbed my face kissing me all over my face.
"You said you were longing for my kisses right? How about we sit and kiss till afternoon." He said and kissed my nose, cheeks and then slowly looked at my lips and was about to kiss when I put my hand on his mouth.
"Not now, Jason. We need to get ready and go to the EIFFEL TOWER. I'm hella excited." I said excitedly.

"Oh, so you like eiffel tower more than me." He said pouting.
"If not for you, I wouldn't be excited but watching it with you, holding your hands, makes it more exciting." I said and he dramatically placed his hand over his heart.
"Oh my god, I just felt a tug in my heart. You're melting my heart Em." He said dropping his head on me intertwining his hands with mine and he looked into my eyes.
"I love you so much Em, promise that you will never leave me." He said and I pecked his lips. "See, I sealed the promise with a kiss." I said and he smiled at me. "You're really different Em."

"Okay, I know you're trying your best to drag this conversation, so shut up and go to the bathroom before I push you in." I said knowing that he was delaying it on purpose. He pouted sadly and went into the bathroom but again came out
"How about we bath together, as it'd save time and water both?" He said. Oh my god, this man.
I threw a pillow at him with frustration.
"Okay okay I'm sorry I'm going in." He laughed and closed the door.

We both got ready.
"About yesterday, you wore the same colour t-shirt as me on purpose, didn't you?" I asked him.
"N..no, why would I do that?" He stuttered.
I moved closer and raised an eyebrow at him.
"Ok fine, I did." He said giving up.
"Aww you are so cute." I said squeezing his cheeks.
"Heyyy, I'm hot too, you wanna see my hot side?" He said almost opening the buttons of his shirt.
"I'll kill you." I said removing his hands from the buttons.
"So what are we now?" I asked.
"Friends with benefits." He said winking at me.
"Shut up Jason." I said hitting his shoulder.
"Then, what kind of question is that Em? Obviously you're my girlfriend now." He said and I blushed a little. A little.

"Is your lipstick smudge proof?" He asked me out of the blue.
"Mm.. yes but Why are you asking that?" I asked doubtfully.
"So I can do this." He said and pecked my lips.
"JASON, we are getting late, let's go." I said and he extended his hand forward to hold it which I did.

After a while, we reached the spot, THE EIFFEL TOWER. It was so beautiful and so magnificent. We took so many pics, like thousands, half of them were me and Jason together and Amelia and Ed together. It was like a double date and I loved it.

A random photographer came and said he wanted to take our pics in front of the EIFFEL TOWER. So we agreed. Our pose was like Jason kissing my cheek and Ed Amelia's. After that, he took Jason and my pics and Ed and Amelia's too. He took too many pics.

The photographer said that he will edit and send the photos in like 15 mins, so he asked us to stay here. Jason said he wanted to go with him and he went.

"So how's Jason as a boyfriend?" Amelia asked me.
"Just how he is normally, cute, sweet, hot, sexy and what not?" I said.
"Oh God, hot? sexy? You are gonna tell me that too." She asked disgusted by my TMI.
"I just love him so much Amelia. I want him for life and I don't want us to break up ever." I said becoming a little emotional when Ed came and said.

"It's okay Em, I'm pretty sure you guys will not break up because your man is whipped as hell. He never cries but by the thought of losing you, he started crying. Remember, the night you guys came to our house, he started crying on my lap saying that he dosen't want to lose you and you are the best girl he had ever met. He went on like that for 1 to 2 hours." Ed said laughing and I too laughed but I kind of felt guilty for being the reason for his tears.

As we were talking, Jason arrived with the pics. We looked at the pics in awe. They came out pretty well. But the pic where Jason and I were together was not there. I was pretty sad but thought not to ask about it.

We went to some other places too. We went to a mall where Jason and Ed left Amelia and me to shop saying that they had to buy some men's stuff.

After a while, Ed and Amelia went to their rooms but before going Ed gave a wink to Jason telling him all the best, I didn't get it.

We were stolling around the resort and after a while we sat on a bench.
He took my hand in his
"It feels so good Em, to be with someone you love. I hope we never ever break up. You're the best thing ever happened to me." He told me and took out a picture. It was our picture in front of the Eiffel Tower.

I took it and smiled at how cute we both were looking. But there was something written on the picture.

You found the key again.

"Jason what is-" I said but suddenly remembered, how'd he know? I told it to Ashton.

"How did you know?" I asked but he shushed me by placing his finger on my lips.

Then he took out 2 chains. One had......a key and the other had a small box. OH MY GOD.

I could open the box with the key.
"Oh my god Jason." I said and tears started to slip down from my eyes.

"This was the only gift I could come up with. For our first day of being a couple. I didn't know you loved me that much." He said looking at me with adoration.

"I don't know Jason, I just fell for you without even knowing it myself. All this time I've been denying it but I could no longer do it." I said and grabbed his face and kissed him.

At first, he was surprised, so I thought he didn't want to kiss so I pulled away but then, he grabbed my face again and kissed me. We both poured all all our love into that kiss which made it 100 times better than any other kiss.

"So this was men's stuff you wanted to buy?" I asked.
"Yepp, what did you expect? A condom?" He said coming closer to me.
"Fuck off." I said slapping his face lightly.
"Or I can-"
"I'll kill you if you complete that line." I said.

And.
That's how we ended up together.