24 | THE RESORT

EMILY'S POV:

We seated ourselves. Amelia and Edward obviously sat together. Me and Jason sat far away from each other. I looked at him who was looking out of the window. He was handsome. Why did I never observe his beauty?

Maybe, I was sooo into myself and my work that I didn't see how good he actually looked. He turned his head and our eyes met for a second, I stared into his beautiful eyes but suddenly, I realized what I was doing and I broke the eye contact. Damn, why was I staring at him like a creep? I internally smacked my head.

I spent my time mostly watching a kdrama. Damn, it was so good. The male lead was so damn handsome, not more than Jason though. Ew Cheesy af. What happened to you Emily? Ew ew ew.

I watched the drama and I didn't even know when I dozed off on the seat.

JASON'S POV:

I was trying my best to stop myself from holding her in my arms and hug her tightly. I could see the feeling of hurt in her face. I had nothing to do, I just swiped through my phone, watched a movie, ate something and was about to sleep when I saw Emily sleeping on the seat. Gosh, she can be really careless sometimes.

I walked to her seat, closed the laptop, removed her specs which she wears only while working or watching movies. I picked her up slowly for which she flinched a little but didn't wake up and placed her on the bed. As soon as I put her on the bed, she moved her knees closer to her chest and slept like a small kid. Cute. I placed the blanket on her and as I was about to walk away, she held my hand.

"Please stay here." She said, probably in her sleep.
"I'm right here Em." I said placing a kiss on her forehead. I seated myself on a seat beside the bed and slept while sitting.

In the morning, Emily woke me up.
"We have reached." She said.
"Oh okay." I said and quickly took my things.

After a while, we reached a resort. It was beautiful. I ran inside and shouted
"Woahhhh, that's amazing."
"I know righttt." Amelia shouted with the same excitement.
The other two kept a face as to say
'We are used to it.'
"Amelia, you have got rich parents, you have never gone to any resorts?" I asked her.

"Rarely. My mom and dad used to leave me and my sister at home and go, since it was mostly on business purposes." She said sadly.
"It's okay, now we can enjoy." I said patting her shoulder and we both ran here and there like madmen.

I looked at Emily, who was laughing at me and Amelia. She was so beautiful. I wish I could kiss her but it is not the time yet. So I'll just wait Emily, I'll wait for you to come and confess to me.

EDWARD'S POV:

We went to the reception to get our room keys. Me and Amelia were staying in one room. Jason and Emily, well, guess what? Me and Amelia decided to get them a single room. It was our plan.

Flashback:
(In the jet)

"I feel bad for Em, Ed." Amelia said leaning on my shoulder.
Jason and Emily already slept.

"Me too Amelia but there is nothing we can do about it, can we? They have to fix it up themselves." I said.

"And one more thing, I'll call you Lia from now on, Amelia is tooooo big." I said for which she laughed and said "Don't give me stupid reasons, you just want to call me with a nickname, don't you?"

"You know me too well." I said kissing her forehead.

"Did you already book the rooms?" She asked.

"Yes, I did. One for us both, and 2 for each of the other 2." I said.

"How about we cancel the other room and have only one for both of them." She said grinning.

"I dont know if they would accept it, I mean.........we can try it though." I said and we both looked at each other and smiled like small kids ready to do a mischief.

I called them and canceled the booking of one room.

(End of flashback)

We took our keys and threw Emily her keys. Jason looked at me
"Where are mine?"

Then I started my Oscar winning acting
"Oh shit, I forgot, 3 rooms, shit man. I thought it'd be me and Amelia and you and Em. I'm so sorry guys but I guess you need to adjust." I said keeping my hand on my forehead acting as if I did a grave mistake.

"But-" Emily was about to say something but Jason cut her off
"It's fine." Jason said and me and Amelia left them both.

EMILY'S POV:

"It's not fine." I said turning towards him as he ignored me and walked to the room and I followed him. The room was pretty huge, the bed was big enough that it could fit 5 people on it. Damnn.

"I won't be in the room most of the time so don't worry, I won't invade your privacy, I'll just sleep on the couch." He said and went to the restroom.

I sat on the bed thinking of this morning when I saw myself on bed and him sleeping uncomfortably on a chair. Damn, such a gentleman he was.

Can I just marry him? He even carried me to the bed. Obviously, I was awake when he lifted me but I pretended to be asleep.

Since it was only 2 in the afternoon, we thought to go out. I wore a yellow floral dress and Jason, wore a yellow t-shirt. A coincidence but still, I love it. Did he wear it on purpose? You know, like the same colour as me.

"I didn't wear the yellow tshirt on purpose, I just picked it up randomly and wore it, if you were wondering." He said looking at me one last time and leaving the room. How'd he know I was thinking that? I'm pretty sure I didn't say it out loud. Nevermind. Felt bad though.

We four met outside.
"Let's goooo." We said in unison and sat in the car.