"Ah ha," he said as he reached in and retrieved half an onion. 

He quickly rinsed it off, then chopped it faster than even Blake would have been comfortable with. 

Wait a second... he's humming. 

"You... just used echolocation to chop that onion as fast as a master chef," he noted in awe, earning a smirk from the man... and a slight blush. 

He's blushing? 

He hadn't expected the man's cheeks to tint pink at such a comment, but there was no hiding the response he was giving. 

"I've always wanted to be a chef," he said quietly as he added the onions to the potatoes. 

They began to sizzle immediately, absorbing some of the butter still in the pan. It smelled like heaven. 

Blake watched for a moment longer before he looked back up at Sage. 

"Is there anything else I can help with?" he asked, wanting to be of use. 

Sage nodded to the pot on his right and Blake quickly moved around him. 

"Can you stir that every few moments please?" 

Blake quickly nodded and picked up the wooden spoon Sage had been using for the liquid in the pot and began stirring gently. While he was busy, Sage made nine pieces of toast, then fished out the poached eggs from the other pot. 

By the time that was done and Sage had settled the eggs atop the toast, Blake was about ready to die from hunger. He finally recognized what meal the man was making, but he'd only ever had it once in a long while. 

"Let me see that sauce, love. It smells like it's done," Sage said, making Blake stop stirring and remove the wooden spoon, then hand the pot over. 

Watching Sage pour the delicious-smelling sauce over the poached eggs and toast made his mouth water further. When he added the potatoes and caramelized onions to the side and added a bit of salt and pepper, Blake wanted to steal the plate. 

"Don't worry, there's plenty. Want to go wake up your handsome man for some breakfast in bed?" Sage said with a wink. 

That's a great idea!

Blake carefully took the tray Sage had settled the plate and a fork on, as well as a small glass of orange juice, then hurried into Wyatt's bedroom. The man was still sleeping soundly, adorably curled up now that he wasn't being held. 

"Master Wyatt," he called quietly at first. 

The man didn't move, so he took a step closer and called again. That seemed to wake him up a little as he nuzzled against his pillow with a quiet moan. 

He really is the cutest. 

"Master Wyatt, I brought you some breakfast," he said as he finally walked around to the side of the bed the man was closest to. 

The guy sighed contently before finally opening his eyes. He then slowly rolled over so that he could see him. A smile immediately settled on Wyatt's lips as he got himself into a sitting position, then covered his mouth as he yawned. When he finished, he seemed a bit more awake, so Blake carefully helped him situate the tray in his lap, then snuck a kiss in as he leaned back up. 

"Master Sage cooked," he said cheerfully as Wyatt picked up the fork and carefully cut himself a delicious piece of the benedict. 

Instead of responding verbally, Blake sensed the man in the back of his mind. 

This is fantastic. Go get some, love. 

Blake nodded and hurried from the room. Sage had his own tray of food ready and waiting and handed it to him with a warm smile before turning to fix his own.