"Oh..." Jay went silent for a moment. "You know you can stay at ours anytime you want. There's always room at the Tomlinson house and there's especially room for you." Harry smiled at the offer. How could someone be so kind? Now he knows where Louis gets it from. "Of course if you want to make it more of a permanent thing, then that's perfectly fine."

"I would love that," Louis said to Harry, then leant in to drunkly whisper, "You in my bed all the time."

"You would have to sleep in a separate room from Louis of course," Jay added.

"Mum!"

Despite the tempting offer of staying at Louis', in his warm bed, pancakes in the morning, being by Louis' side constantly, Harry politely declined starting he will think about it, but tonight he really needs to return home. Surprisingly that wasn't too bad of a decision, as his mum was already sleep when he got home. There wasn't even a shouting match the following day. They both just lived in ignorant bliss, more so Anne did by choosing to ignore her child's presence.

This style of ghost living, took its tool on Harry. There's only so much silent wondering around his house he can take. Even though there was a vast lack of any interaction before the argument, the split seconds of eye contacts and even the sighs were enough to keep him feeling visible. He hadn't even seen Louis in two days. That may not be very long, but it feels like an eternity. When he finally saw him, on is evening shift at Crash records, he went from feeling transparent to opaque.

Louis made him feel visible.

"Has your mum spoken to you yet?" Louis asked as he entered the basement room.

Harry was ten minutes into his break, enjoying the Jimi Hendrix vinyl - bold as love. His limbs were sprawled across the stained sofa, but he tucked them towards his body so Louis could sit down, then folded inwards so he could cuddle his boyfriend.

"Nope," he sighed against Louis' chest.

"You know what we spoke about on the way home from the concert?" He waited till Harry replied. He nodded.  "It still stands... I know you feel like you will be intruding, but everyone want you there. It was my mums idea so that's proof enough that she doesn't mind. Please Harry, stay with us. Move in. I don't want you there any longer. It makes you so upset," Louis practically begged.

Lifting his head so he could stare deeply into louis' blue eyes. "I love you," he whispered and he leant in for a kiss.

The older boy pulled back with a smirk, "So is that a yes?"

"No," Harry chuckled, "It's a maybe."

"What can I do to get you to change your mind?"

"I don't know, but we can discuss it tonight," Harry cheekily smiled, "Over dinner."

Quickly a grin made its way to Louis face, "Over dinner?"

"Yep. I'm taking you out as a thankyou for the getting the tickets. As a thank you for everything. I've got a few tips from when I work for my mum so I'm going to pay for it and everything," he explained proudly. Proud of the fact he finally has money if his own that he can spend on someone who he loves. "Also you have to dress fancy."

"How fancy are we talking?" Asked Louis. He's always hated dressing up. One time his mum forced him into a suit for a wedding and he ended up binning the tie and cutting the trousers into shorts.