6. Feel Like

'We sit side by side
I wanna know what you feel like
Tell me what you feel like'
Red - Pale Waves

Sat tightly tucked in the corner of the sofa, Louis ran his hand along the sage green material. According to his mum sage green is a calming colour, it gives of a relaxing aura. With five loud children, the house could really do with calming. The sofa was a velvety material, that's why he was stroking it, making the shade change with each hand movement. Harry was coming round, that's what the colour remind him of. Harry was coming round. He smiled to himself as the annoying sound of sponge bob's laugh filled the room.

"Louis," Phoebe, his sister, whined, "Can you put Disney Chanel on?"

"Nope, I'm in charge today and there is no way that I'm letting you become a Disney child," he scoffed.

"But-" she was cut of by the ringing of the door bell. Instantly, Louis jumped into action: smoothing out the blankets and dusting fluff off his grey joggers. "Phoebe, Daisy, up stairs please," he put a hand behind their backs and gently pushed them into the hallway.

Not causing a fus, other than sining Louis' got a boyfriend! The twins ran upstairs, leaving Louis to quickly sort his hair on the mirror before opening the door. He frowned at his hair, which wouldn't stay put. So he grabbed the hat that he had left on the side bored last night.

"Harry!" He cheered making the other boy grin.

"Who are you?" Harry asked fighting away a smile, to appear serious. Louis just raised an eyebrow at him. "Get it? Cause you're wearing your disguise," he said with his mouth splitting into a cheesy smile.

"Oh don't worry, I got it. It was just a terrible joke," he shuck his head, smiling at Harry's attempt to make him laugh. He then stepped to the side, "Come on in, then."

Harry stepped inside and was instantly met with the sent of candles. He couldn't define which sent as, there were multiple mixing together. It smelt nice. Spotting multiple shoes lined up on the floor, against the wall, Harry figured he should take his off as well, so he did. New Balance. Colourful New balance, Louis noted. He hadn't seen anyone wear that brand in a while.

"You look cosy," Louis smiled as he looked the taller boy up and down, taking in the softness of his outfit, both the material and the pastel colours. "I would never of thought you would wear joggers."

"Really?"

"Yep," he popped the p. "You're all stylish and that, Which is ironic because of your last name."

"Oh... thank you," Harry blushed, "I just figured that because we were round at yours we would just be watching movies or something."

"Well you're right," he took Harry's hand and lead  him into the living room. Harry basked at the feeling of the soft carpet underneath his feet. He's never felt anything that soft. "Your smarter than you look though."

Harry's brows furrowed slightly, "How so?"

"You purposely wore cozy close just so I have the urge to hug you," he grinned as he fell back onto the sofa. Harry watched as the cushions embraced his body and moulded around it, the navy of his jumper complementing the soft green sofa. "And just so you know, you're plan is working," he patted at the spot next him, "I really do have the urge to cuddle you."