12. Karma

'Karma is my boyfriend
Karma is a god
Karma is the breeze in my hair on the weekends
Karmas a relaxing thought
Aren't you envious that for you it's not
Sweet like honey, karma is a cat
Purring in my lap because it loves me'
Karma ~ Taylor Swift

Despite the employees constantly criticising him, Paul really is a good manager. Sure he doesn't pay Harry and tries his best not to schedule the two lovers on the same shift, on the basis that they will only distract each other, but he is generous with days off.

Harry was thinking about how thankful he was to not be working as he stared at his lack lustre outfit in the mirror. It really wasn't that terrible, probably more adventurous than what everyone else in the small town wears, but something still felt a bit plain. Harry had a boyfriend now, a boyfriend who he wants to impress. Taking of his denim jeans, he replaced them with a smoky pink, almost maroon, pair of cords. They tightly hugged his thighs and flared at the bottom, cutting off just above his black vans. His mind did wonder towards the new loafers that he bought yesterday, but decided to leave them for fancier occasions. There, Harry thought he looked special. He's never liked to be dull and the colours in the short sleeved shirt that he wore as a jacket, were anything but dull.

After he left his bedroom, he placed a pair of black sunglasses on top of his and made his way through the cafe so he could go to Crash. Yes, he was going to work on his day off, but it was only because Louis' shift finished in ten minueted and harry had made plans after. He is taking Louis on a date.

"Where do you think your going?" His mum asked as she restocked the display with Cinnamon Swirls.

"Work."

Dusting her hands on her apron, Anne looked him up and down curiously, "Are those jeans pink?"

"Salmon," he replied.

"Oh..." she sighed disapprovingly, "Salmon," she scoffed then walked into the the kitchen.

The little knock of confidence, didn't effect Harry that much. They always happen and he's always tried to remain positive. Yes, it would be nice to have a mum who accepts him. Gosh, he practically pines for the perfect loving family, but he's aware it will never happen so what is the point dwelling on it?

Pushing a frown off his face, he made his way to Crash Records. The shop wasn't overly busy; there was a brunette women in the corner holding an ABBA album and a group of twelve year olds, all wearing tracksuits, crowding a stormzy CD. That's one thing Harry loves about Crash, that so many different people with different tastes can be in one room. The second thing Harry loves about Crash Records was nowhere to be seen.

"Mikey?" Harry called the boy's names who was stood counting the notes in the till.

Instantly he looked up with a smile, "Harry! Thought you weren't working today."

"I'm not," he smiled.

"Ohh," Micheal wiggled his eyebrows, "Looking for lover boy?" Replying, Harry simply nodded, letting his cheeks turn a blush pink colour. "He's out back"

Nodding, Harry waved goodbye and squeezed past the group of young teens hanging by the back door. One of them asked him for a fist bump whilst saying 'yes my g.' It was an extremely odd experience, to which Harry wished he would never have to repeat. But what he would gladly repeat is seeing Louis Tomlinson with his cheeks hollowed around a cigarette as he pulls on the neck of his white t-shirt.

"Hey Curly, what you doing here?" Louis said, making the cigarette move up and down as he spoke.

Blushing, Harry walked up to his boyfriend and cuddled into his side. Louis happily accepted and wrapped his right arm around the boy's waist. "I came to see you."